Wormorid Drop – Homeopathic Remedies for Worms
Are you looking for an answer to the question how to cure worms in humans? There are different types of worms that affect humans. Thread worms are small worms found in human intestines. They are also called as pin worms. They are the most common worms that occur in children. Children touch the eggs and swallow it. The worms hatch in the gut and appear on the bottom at night. When children touch their bottom, eggs stick to their nails and can enter into their body through the food. This happens in children who live in poor hygiene and do not wash their hands before eating food. Homeopathy provides safe treatment for worms in humans. It is a natural worm treatment and there are no adverse effects on the body.
Symptoms of Worm infestations
There are many symptoms that may occur when children and adults suffer from worms. A few symptoms that are common include the following:
- Children often complain of pain in abdomen
- There is grinding of teeth especially at night
- There is itching in the rectum
- Children may have bloating and abdominal distention
- Children may have ravenous appetite or loss of appetite
- There is restless sleep and children feel uncomfortable
How to Cure Worms in Humans?
Parents often search for how to cure worms in humans. They give conventional remedy for getting rid of worms. There are natural remedies to cure worms in humans. Homeopathy provides natural treatment for worms in humans. Homeopathic remedies are natural and safe and can be taken regularly to cure worms. Homeopathy gives long lasting treatment for worms. There are no side effects. Wormorid drops consist of natural homeopathic remedies for worms. These drops are natural worm treatment and help to get rid of worms naturally. Wormorid drops consist of the following homeopathic remedies:
Cina: It is an excellent homeopathic remedy for intestinal irritation. It is indicated when a child is irritable and there is variable appetite. There is grinding of teeth. Abdomen feels full and bloated. There is intense craving for sweets. It is a wonderful worm remedy for children in homeopathy.
Teucrium marum verum: It is indicated when there is unnatural appetite in children due to worms. There is itching of anus and irritation in bed. Children feel restless at night. There is craving for sweets. It is a natural homeopathic treatment for worms in humans.
Chelone glabra: It is a wonderful homeopathic remedy for round worms and thread worms. There is constant itching in the rectum. It is indicated when there is abnormal craving.
Filix mas: It is also a useful homeopathic remedy for tapeworms in humans. There is pain in the abdomen. Children may have variable appetite. It is also indicated when there is itching of the anus.
Sabadilla: It is indicated when there is itching in the anus. It is a specific remedy for ascarides lumbracoides. It is a wonderful worm remedy for children. It is also indicated when there are symptoms of hay fever in children.
Dosage and Mode of Administration
Infants: Give 5 drops in four teaspoons of water, three times in a day.
Children: Give 10 drops in four teaspoons of water, three times in a day.
Home Remedies for Worms in Humans
Home remedies are very useful and help in the worm treatment at home. Home remedies are safe and provide quick relief from the symptoms. Home remedies can be given on a regular basis to the children for preventing recurrent infection with worms. A few important and useful home remedies for worms in humans are:
- Coconut is a wonderful home remedy for expelling worms from the intestines. Crush coconut and eat one tablespoon daily with breakfast. Drink one glass of warm milk after three hours.
- Garlic is also an effective home remedy for intestinal worms. Eat two or three cloves of garlic everyday in the morning. If you cannot eat raw garlic, you can boil garlic in water and drink it daily.
- Unripe papaya forms and excellent home remedy for worm infestation. Take half cup of hot water. Add one teaspoon of honey and one tablespoon of fresh raw papaya juice. Drink it every day in the morning. It gives quick relief from the symptoms and helps in easy expulsion of worms from the body.
- Take three cups of boiling water and add two tablespoons of peeled and crushed pumpkin seeds to it. Steep for half an hour and allow to cool. Drink it for a few days to expel worms easily.
- Carrots also help in preventing the symptoms of worm infestation. Grate two or three carrots and eat them first thing in the morning. Avoid eating anything else for two or three hours. This is a wonderful home remedy to get rid of worms at home.
- Take one glass of warm water and add one teaspoon of powdered dried neem leaves. It helps in detoxification and also helps in expelling worms from the intestines.