What is a Tumor?
A tumor is an abnormal accumulation of tissues that may be filled with fluid or a solid mass. Tumors can be non cancerous, precancerous or cancerous.
There are different types of tumors and the name depends upon the tissues involved. The name depends upon the shape and size of the tumor and also upon the kind of tissue involved. The size of the tumor varies.
Non cancerous tumors or benign tumors: These kinds of tumors are not very harmful as they cannot metastasize to the other parts of the body. It does not progress and remains as it is. Though, they are non cancerous but sometimes they can press against a nerve or any other blood vessel and can produce adverse health effects. Examples of benign tumors include: adenomas, fibroids, hemangioma, lipoma, etc.
Cancerous or Malignant tumors: These tumors are dangerous as they can easily spread to the other parts of the body. It is important to diagnose such tumors at an early stage to prevent the complications.
Adenitis refers to the inflammation of the lymph glands found in the neck or other parts of the body. It is generally produced due to a viral or bacterial infection. As soon as the infection goes away, the symptoms of adenitis also decrease.
Causes of a tumor
A tumor results when cells divide continuously and grow bigger in size. Normally, growth and division of cells is controlled by various processes in the body. New cells are formed to replace the older cells and to perform better functions. Old and worn out cells are replaced by healthy cells. When the balance of new cell formation and death of old ones is disturbed, it results in a tumor. When a person has a weak immune system, it can lead to the formation of tumors in the body. Other risk factors for developing tumors include the following:
- Intake of too much alcohol
- Cigarette smoking
- Tobacco chewing
- Exposure to environmental toxins
- Genetic disorders
- Excessive exposure to harmful rays of the sun
- Excessive exposure to harmful radiations
Signs of a tumor
Early signs of a tumor include the following:
- Weakness and fatigue in the body
- Recurrent infections
- Loss of appetite
Tumor symptoms depend upon the location and type of tumor. For example, oral tumor can produce difficulty in chewing, and swallowing of the food, tumor of lungs produces difficulty in breathing, pain in the chest and shortness of breath. General tumor symptoms associated with every kind of tumor are:
- Chilliness over the whole body
- Weight loss
- Pain in the affected region of the body
Herbs for tumor removal
There are many natural herbs that can help in tumor removal naturally. Herbs are safe and effective and may be used regularly to get rid of symptoms of tumor. The package of herbs provides support to the body cells and helps in the normal functioning of the body organs. Herbs provide nutrition to the body and boosts up the immune system. Important herbs in the package include the following:
1. Shila Sindur: This is one of the best herbs for preventing the abnormal growth of cells in the body. This natural herb boosts up the immune system and helps to maintain a balance in the growth of new cells and destruction of old and worn out cells in the body. It also gives relief from fever and other symptoms of tumor.
2. Praval Pishti: This is a wonderful herb for preventing the spread of tumor to the other parts of the body. It helps to prevent spread of a tumor. It also boosts up the immunity and helps to get rid of recurrent infections and symptoms of adenitis.
3. Amrit Sat: This natural herb may be used regularly to support the formation of healthy cells in the body. It prevents abnormal growth of the cells and prevents the formation of tumor in the body. It also helps in tumor removal by naturally boosting up the immunity. It provides relief from recurrent infections and symptoms of tumor.
4. Mukta Shukti Bhasma: This herb is used traditionally for tumor removal. It helps in reducing the size of tumor naturally. It also provides immunity to the body and helps to get rid of pain and swelling. It reduces the formation of unhealthy cells in the body and promotes normal functioning of all body organs. It also prevents spread of tumor to other body parts.
5. Tamra Bhasma: This natural herb boosts the immunity and provides relief from tumor symptoms. It reduces weakness and fatigue in the body. It also reduces fever and helps to improve appetite. It may be used on a regular basis for the formation of healthy cells in the body.
6. Kanchanar guggulu: This herb has been used traditionally for preventing the tumor. It prevents the growth of abnormal body cells. It helps to maintain a proper balance in the cell growth and cell death. It prevents the formation of a mass of tissues anywhere in the body. It also boosts the immunity and prevents the symptoms of tumor.
7. Vriddhivatika vati: This is a unique herb for tumor removal. It helps in tumor removal by reducing the growth of abnormal cells and reducing the size of tumor forming cells in the body. This natural herb provides immunity to the body and helps in the prevention of spread of tumor to other body parts.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take medicine no 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 and mix them together. Divide the mixture in 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one part in the evening with water or honey before meals.
Take 2-2 tablets from medicine no 6 and 7, two times in a day with water after the meals.