Holy Basil – Respiratory Infections Relief
Tulasi is also called as holy basil and its scientific name is Ocimum sanctum. It is a sacred herb and is worshipped in Indian homes. It has been used traditionally for preventing recurrent respiratory infections. It is a wonderful herb for respiratory disorders. It is known to have anti bacterial properties. It is one of the best herbs that support the optimum functioning of the respiratory organs. It is a wonderful herb for chronic cough. It gives soothing effect to the throat. It is also a useful herb for supporting normal lipid metabolism. It is considered to be one of the natural herbs for dealing with oxidative stress. This herb is known to possess anti-asthmatic properties. It has anti ulcer properties and prevents the formation of gastric ulcers. It is a natural solution for gastric disorders. It prevents gas formation and improves appetite.
Benefits of Tulasi
Tulasi is believed to be a wonderful herb for various kinds of health problems. It is specially indicated in respiratory infections. It is proved to be a wonderful herb for respiratory disorders. Other important benefits of this herb are:
- It supports the normal functioning of the respiratory organs. It prevents recurrent respiratory infections. It gives quick relief from the symptoms of respiratory infections. It boosts up the immune system and prevents recurrent infections. It has anti bacterial properties and prevents recurrent bacterial infections of lungs. It gives relief from chest congestion. It also has anti allergic properties and gives relief from allergic symptoms.
- Tulasi is also a wonderful herb for dealing with mental stress. It produces soothing effect to the brain and provides relief from stress. It helps in the secretion of hormones that help to balance stress.
- It is a powerful anti oxidant and helps to reduce oxidative stress. It reduces the formation of free radicals and provides anti oxidants to the body. It also helps in the regeneration of new and healthy cells in the body.
- It increases the immunity of the body and provides protection against various health problems.
- It has anti bacterial properties and provides protection against bacterial infections.
Tulasi has been indicated for a variety of health problems. The most important indications for this natural herb are:
- It is indicated for all kinds of respiratory infections. It is indicated for dry and productive cough, recurrent respiratory infections, asthma, bronchitis, and upper respiratory tract diseases.
- It is also indicated for boosting up the immune system as it helps in reducing oxidative stress by providing anti-oxidants to the body.
If it is available in syrup
Children: one teaspoon should be taken two times in a day after meals
Adults: 2 teaspoons should be taken two times in a day
It is difficult for children to swallow capsule.
For adults, one capsule should be taken two times in a day with water after meals.
There are no reviews yet.