What is Sprue disease?
Sprue disease is also called as celiac sprue. People suffering from this problem are not able to eat protein called gluten that is found in pasta, bread and other such foods. People suffering from this problem, have a problem with this protein called gluten. It initiates an immune reaction that damages the finger like projections called as villi present in the small intestine. This makes it difficult for the intestines to absorb the nutrients. The villi do not work and nutrients leave your body with stool. It causes malnourishment in the body.
What is AMA?
AMA means detoxification. It refers to the detoxification of the body. Sometimes, toxins are not excreted out from the body. This causes accumulation of the toxins in the body. Natural herbs help in detoxification. Herbs are safe and effective and help in quick removal of toxins from the body.
Signs and Symptoms
People with sprue disease may present different symptoms. Some individuals may have constipation whereas others may have diarrhea. Other symptoms of sprue disease are:
- Pain in the abdomen before or after eating food
- Indigestion of the food that causes gas and bloating in the abdomen
- A person may complain of constipation
- In some people, diarrhea occurs occasionally
- Nausea and vomiting may be present
- Stools foul smell and contain undigested food particles
- Weight loss occurs due to improper absorption of the food nutrients
- Fatigue may be present due to loss of nutrients from the body
Causes of Sprue disease
The exact cause of the sprue disease is not known. It may be present in the members of the same family. It may be transmitted from parents to children. People with a family history of sprue disease are at more risk of developing this problem. It occurs more commonly in women as compared to men.
If an immediate member of your family suffers from this problem, you are at risk of developing this disease
It may be triggered after an infection, emotional stress, after surgery, pregnancy or childbirth.
How to stop diarrhea?
There are many natural herbs that help to stop diarrhea naturally. The package of herbs for sprue disease and AMA helps to get rid of diarrhea. The herbs in this package are safe and may be taken on a regular basis to prevent the symptoms of sprue disease. All the herbs work simultaneously to prevent the damage of villi. The herbs in the package help in the normal functioning of the intestines. Important herbs in the package are:
1. gangadhara churna: It is believed to be one of the best herbs for preventing the symptoms of sprue disease. It helps to get rid of diarrhea naturally. It boosts up the strength of intestines and help in the proper absorption of the nutrients. It also helps in the removal of toxins from the body.
2. bilvadi churna: It is a natural herb for getting rid of constipation. Regular use of this herb helps to get rid of long standing constipation. It also increases the strength of the body. It helps to manage the symptoms of sprue disease naturally.
3. Sankha bhasma: It is a natural herb for preventing the symptoms. It removes toxins from the body. It is a very good herb for natural detoxification. It helps in the excretion of waste substances from the body. It also improves appetite.
4. kapardaka bhasma: This is a wonderful herb to cleanse your body system naturally. It makes your body free from toxins by quick removal from the body. It improves appetite and helps in the proper absorption of the food nutrients.
5. Mukta Sukti bhasma: This is believed to be a traditional herb for preventing sprue disease and symptoms of toxicity in the body. This natural herb helps in quick removal of the toxins without producing any side effects. It also helps to get rid of diarrhea and constipation.
6. Kutajaghana vati: This is a natural herb that is used for longer periods to improve the functioning of intestines. It helps villi for the absorption of nutrients in the body. It stimulates the digestive organs to function optimally. It is a natural solution for sprue disease and associated symptoms.
7. Citrakadi vati: It is a unique herb to prevent the symptoms of toxification. It removes toxins from the body and helps in the normal functioning of the intestines. It may be used regularly for improving the functions of the digestive organs. It is a natural herb and may be used regularly.
Dosage and mode of administration
Mix medicine no 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 and divide the mixture into 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and evening, before meals with water or honey.
Take two-two tablets from medicine no 6 and 7, two times in a day after the meals with water.
Important tips to prevent diarrhea
- People suffering from sprue disease should try to eat small meals at frequent intervals of time.
- Try to eat dinner early. Keep a gap of two hours in sleeping time and dinner time so that food is absorbed properly.
- Avoid drinking too much water while eating food. It disrupts the process of digestion.
- Avoid alcohol and other beverages such as tea and coffee to maintain proper functioning of the digestive organs.
- Avoid cigarette smoking to get rid of the symptoms of AMA and diarrhea
- Chew your food properly so that it gets properly absorbed by the intestines. Eat slowly. Do not hurry.
- Avoid eating fatty foods and spicy foods to get rid of gas and heart burn.
- Exercise regularly for optimum functioning of the digestive organs. Meditation helps in reducing stress and getting rid of the symptoms of sprue disease.