how to cure skin diseases
SBL Silk ‘n Stay Aloe Vera Cream for Skin diseases
Skin is the outermost covering of human body. It is exposed different harmful agents. It gives protection to the internal organs as well. There are many other functions performed by skin such as it also helps in temperature regulation of the human body. It helps in excreting waste substances in the form of sweat. It is one of the five senses and help to feel hot and cold.
Skin is also prone to many diseases. There are numerous skin diseases and disorders. Common skin diseases include acne, eczema, pimples, psoriasis, dermatitis, cellulitis, etc. Skin disease may occur at any age and common to men and women.
Causes of Skin Diseases and Disorders
Skin diseases may be caused due to a variety of causes. There are different causes of different skin diseases. A few important causes of skin diseases are:
- Internal infection of other organs such as liver, intestines, stomach, lungs, etc can also cause infection of the skin. Outer symptoms may appear on the skin in the form of redness, itching and burning of the skin.
- Exposure to harmful chemicals and sun rays can also produce skin problems. Skin cancer is the most common disease that may occur due to exposure to sun rays and chemicals.
- Heredity plays an important role in causing skin disease. Genes may get transmitted from parents to children and some skin disorders may occur in families.
- Excessive use of harmful cosmetics can also cause irritation of the skin. It can cause eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and other skin problems.
- Hormonal imbalance may also be responsible for causing skin problems such as acne and pimples in young individuals.
How to Cure Skin Diseases?
People use a variety of products to cure skin diseases. There are number of creams and lotions available in the market for skin diseases and disorders. Conventional products contain harmful ingredients that can produce further harm to the skin. People try to find natural treatment for their skin problems. Homeopathic remedies are safe and effective. Homeopathic product such as Silk ‘n Stay Aloe Vera Cream is a wonderful combination of homeopathic remedies that help to cure skin diseases naturally. It is made up of effective homeopathic remedies. Aloe Vera is a natural plant that helps to make your skin clean and clear and it is believed to be an excellent remedy for skin diseases. Silk ‘n Stay Aloe Vera Cream consists of the following ingredients:
Aloe Vera: It is the main ingredient found in this cream. Aloe Vera is a natural ingredient and it is found to be an excellent solution for all kinds of skin diseases. Aloe Vera for skin has been used traditionally and it gives effective results. It provides nourishment to the skin cells and helps in quick recovery. It makes your skin soft and smooth. It also provides moisture to your skin and helps you to look young and beautiful.
Calendula: It is a wonderful homeopathic remedy for skin diseases. It helps in quick healing of the skin. It gives relief from burning and itching of the skin. It also provides relief from inflammation. It reduces swelling and redness of the skin. It provides nourishment to the skin cells and makes your skin smooth.
Home Remedies for Skin Diseases
Home remedies also provide the best natural treatment for skin diseases and disorders. Home remedies are available easily and can be used on a regular basis for the treatment of skin diseases at home. A few useful and effective home remedies for skin diseases are:
- Prepare a mixture by adding two tablespoons of yoghurt with two tablespoons of oatmeal. Apply this paste on your skin and leave for some time. It will give you instant relief.
- Take one teaspoon of honey and add one teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply this mixture on the affected skin. It will provide relief from burning and itching.
- Coconut oil is one of the best home remedy for preventing redness, burning and itching of the skin. Apply coconut oil regularly on the affected part of the skin.
- Drink lots of water to keep your skin well hydrated. It helps to retain moisture and makes your skin soft.
- One should eat healthy diet including fresh fruits and vegetables to provide proper nutrients to the skin cells. Eating a well balanced diet is important for making your skin healthy.
- Cover your skin properly when going out in the sun. Carry an umbrella or wear full sleeves T-shirt to cover your arms and also cover your face with a cloth to avoid direct sun rays.
- Avoid drinking too much alcohol and cigarette smoking to prevent skin diseases.