massage oil for muscle pain
SBL Orthomuv Massage Oil
Arthritis is the inflammation of joints. It refers to other joint diseases as well. It is mainly characterized by pain, swelling and stuffiness of the affected joints. It is a common problem in people above 60 years of age but it may occur at any age. There are many risk factors associated with the increased risk of arthritis. These factors include the following:
- Age is a non modifiable factor and the risk of developing arthritis increases with age.
- It occurs more commonly in females than males.
- Genes are also associated with an increased risk of developing arthritis. Some specific genes increase the risk of developing arthritis.
- Obesity or excessive body weight is a contributory factor and increases the progression of disease quickly.
- Any injury to the joint or joint disease can also contribute to the development of arthritis at a younger age.
- Infection of the joints can also initiate the development of joint diseases
People take anti inflammatory drugs to reduce pain, stiffness and inflammation of the joints. These drugs can produce harmful side effects when taken over a long period of time. Therefore, one should try the natural remedies for getting relief from joint pains.
Oil for arthritis pain relief
Orthomuv massage oil is natural oil for arthritis pain relief. This joint pain oil is a combination of natural homeopathic remedies that provide quick relief from muscle pain. It is natural join pain oil that reduces pain and stiffness of the joints. This is wonderful massage oil for muscle pain and helps to get rid of muscle pain and stiffness. The natural homeopathic remedies provide energy and strength to the joints and muscles. It is applied externally to the affected joints that reduces swelling and pain quickly.
Benefits of Orthomuv massage oil
- Orthomuv massage oil is natural joint pain oil and it is absolutely natural and safe. It does not produce any side effects on the skin.
- This massage oil for muscle pain is made up of natural remedies that provide nourishment to the joints and gives relief from stiffness and pain.
- It is indicated for all types of joint diseases. Regular massage with this oil increases blood circulation to the affected joints and provide relief from pain.
- It is also indicated to enhance the strength of joints. It increases the functioning of joints and muscles.
- It is natural oil that may be used regularly to prevent the symptoms of joint diseases.
Orthumuv massage oil consists of the following homeopathic remedies:
Arnica Montana: It is an excellent homeopathic remedy for joint pains. It provides quick relief from pain and stiffness of joints.
Cantharis: This homeopathic remedy is used for increasing the strength of joints and reduces swelling and inflammation of the joints quickly.
Gaultheria Procumbens: This is a unique homeopathic remedy that is used for reducing joint pains and inflammation. It provides support to the joints.
How to use?
Take a few drops of Orthomuv massage oil and gently massage the affected joint. Apply it evenly all around the joint two times in a day.
Home remedies for arthritis
People suffering from joint problems or arthritis can also take home remedies to get immediate relief. Home remedies provide quick relief and are safe to take. A few important home remedies to get relief from joint and muscle pain are:
- Garlic is believed to be an excellent remedy for joint pain. You can boil a few cloves of garlic in water and use this hot water to do fermentation of the affected joint. You can also apply a paste of garlic on the painful joint to get relief.
- Apricots are also believed to be very useful for joints. Apricots increase the strength of joints and gives quick relief from stiffness and pain in the joints. Soak a few apricots overnight and eat in the morning with a glass of hot milk.
- Ginger is also an anti-inflammatory natural remedy for joint pains. Drink one or two cups of ginger tea everyday to reduce inflammation of the joints. Ginger tea also increases the strength of the joints.
- A warm shower can also provide quick relief from joint pains. One can take a quick warm shower to get relief from muscle and joint pains.
- Apply ice packs on the affected joints. This also gives relief from pain and stiffness of the joints.
- People who are overweight should do regular exercise for reducing body weight. Exercise and yoga also helps to enhance the strength of joints and reduces pain and stiffness.
- People suffering from arthritis or any other joint disease should avoid drinking beer and alcohol as it can aggravate the pain and stiffness of joints.
- People suffering from arthritis should also avoid eating high protein foods such as fish, seafood, organ meat etc.