ointment for muscle pain
SBL Orthomuv Gel
People suffer from different kinds of joint problems in their life. The different forms of joint problems that affect individuals include gout, arthritis, rheumatism, etc. People take pain relieving medications to get relief from pain and stiffness of joints. Regular and prolonged intake of painkillers can produce harmful effects on the other parts of the body. People suffering from joint problems should try to find a natural cure for their problems. A large number of products are available in the market to provide relief from joint pains. One should choose an appropriate product after consulting a qualified doctor.
Causes of Joint Pains
- Joint pains may be caused due to different reasons. Ageing and degeneration of the bones is the most important and common cause of joint pains. Loss of calcium and other minerals is responsible for causing weakness of the bones and muscles that aggravate the pains.
- Improper diet or low calcium can also produce bone pains. People who do not expose to sunlight or remain in colder regions are affected more because their bones do not get enough vitamin D for normal structure and functioning of bones and muscles.
- Lack of exercise is also responsible for causing increased joint pains. Lack of exercise makes the muscles and bones stiff and produces bone pains.
- Hormonal imbalance can also be the cause of joint pains in some individuals. People suffering from thyroid disorders often complain of joint pains.
- Any injury or inflammation of the joints can also produce joint pains. Over use of muscles and joints produce stiffness of the bones that can aggravate the pain.
Natural Ointment for Muscle Pain
People suffering from joint pains can also try the Orthomuv gel. It is a homeopathic cream for joint pain. This natural ointment for muscle pain provides quick relief from pain and stiffness of the muscles and joints. It is a wonderful pain relief gel and does not produce any side effects if used regularly. You can massage this effective cream for joint pain on the affected joint of your body. It helps to increase the blood circulation and provides relief from pain and stiffness of muscles and joints. It consists of the following homeopathic remedies:
- Arnica Montana: It is a wonderful homeopathic remedy to get relief from joint pains. It provides quick relief from pain and inflammation of the joints. It also increases the strength of joints and bones. It is mainly indicated for joint pains that occur after an injury.
- Cantharis: It is also a unique homeopathic remedy to reduce joint pain and inflammation. It nourishes the joints and also increases the strength of the muscles. It reduces inflammation of the joints and supports the normal structure and functioning of the joints.
- Gaultheria Procumbens: This is an effective homeopathic remedy to get quick relief from joint pain. It also increases the strength of joints and muscles. It is indicated for all types of joint problems. It acts on the joints and provides nutrition to the bones.
How to use?
Take a pinch of Orthomuv gel and gently massage the affected joint. Apply it evenly all around the joint two times in a day to get relief.
Joint and muscle pain can also be treated by using home remedies. Home remedies are available easily and provide long lasting results. Home remedies can be used on a regular basis and do not produce any harmful effects on the body. Important home remedies for reducing joint and muscle pain are:
- Garlic is a natural herb and remedy found in every home. It helps to reduce inflammation and stiffness of the joints. One should eat raw garlic in the morning to reduce pain and inflammation of the joints.
- Ginger is also a wonderful home remedy to reduce inflammation of the joints. It is also known for its analgesic or pain relieving properties. It increases the strength of the joints and reduces joint pains.
- You can also apply cold and hot packs on the affected joints alternately to get quick relief from pain and stiffness of the joints.
- Turmeric is another useful herb found in homes. It also increases the strength of bones and muscles and help in reducing pain and inflammation of the joints. You can make turmeric paste by adding water and apply it on the affected joint for half an hour to get relief.
- One should take more dairy products to increase the strength of bones. Milk is the most important food for the people suffering from joint pains.
- One should exercise regularly to increase the strength of bones and muscles. Exercise also increases blood circulation in the body and helps to get rid of joint and muscle pains.