Herbs For Pimples
Pimples are skin disease that appears in the form of boils on the face, shoulders or back. Pimples appear due to excessive secretion of oil from the oil glands present in the skin. It mostly occurs during puberty due to hormonal changes. The oil glands present in the skin produce an oily substance called as sebum that blocks the ducts of skin glands. Accumulation of dust and oil in the ducts produces red and swollen boils called as pimples. Pimples can start appear at puberty. It occurs both in boys and girls. Sometimes pregnant women also suffer from pimples during pregnancy due to hormonal changes. Girls often search the web to find out how to reduce pimples. They try to search for how to get rid of pimples fast.
Causes of Pimples
There are a number of causes that can lead to the formation of pimples. Important causes of pimples are:
- The most common cause of pimples is when there is an imbalance of the hormones. When the levels of testosterone increases, it enhances the production of sebum that can cause pimples
- Some genes are also found to be responsible for producing pimples. It is commonly seen in the members of the same family.
- Excessive use of harsh chemical containing skin care products can also produce pimples on the skin. Chemicals present in the skin care products can harm the skin cells and produce pimples.
- Pregnant women also suffer from pimples due to hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy.
- Any disturbance in the menstrual periods in young girls is also responsible for producing pimples.
- Eating too much fried foods, junk food, ice creams, chocolates, etc can also aggravate the symptoms of pimples and produce harmful effects on the skin.
- Stress is one of the important factors that contribute to the aggravation of pimples. Hormonal changes during stress can produce pimples.
- People having oily skin suffer from pimples due to excessive secretion of sebum from the oil glands in the skin.
Herbs for pimples
There are many natural herbs for pimples that prevent pimples. Herbal remedies are safe and effective and produce soothing effect on your skin. Herbal remedies may be taken on a regular basis to reduce pimples. The package for pimples is a combination of natural herbs that nourish your skin cells and prevent the formation of pimples. All the herbal remedies in the package are safe and can be used regularly to prevent pimples. Important remedies in the package for pimples are:
1. Divya Kaya-kalp vati: It is one of the best natural herbs for preventing pimples. It provides nourishment to the skin cells. It rejuvenates the skin cells and helps to get rid of pimples quickly. It boosts up the immune system and also prevents recurrent infection of the skin. It nourishes your skin and brings a natural glow. It also increases blood supply to the affected area and prevents inflammation.
2. Divya Nimb Ghan Vati: It is made up of natural herbs. It has anti-inflammatory properties and helps to get rid of recurrent infection of the skin. It helps to get rid of pimples fast. It may be used on a regular basis to prevent infection and inflammation of the skin.
3. Divya Kanti Lep: It is also a natural remedy that prevents recurrent pimples. It makes your skin smooth and helps to get rid of pimples and scars. It cleanses your skin naturally. It also prevents reoccurrence of pimples. It provides nutrients to the skin cells and helps to get rid of pimples naturally.
4. Saundrya face wash: This is made up of many natural herbs that enters into deeper parts of your skin and helps to get rid of pimples. It provides natural glow and softness to your skin. It rejuvenates skin cells and help to get rid of pimples naturally.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take 2-2 tablets from medicine no. 1 and 2, two times in a day, half an hour before breakfast and dinner with water.
Prepare a paste by adding one teaspoon of medicine no. 3 with rose water or unboiled milk or water and apply it on the face. Keep it for 1-2 hours and rinse with water thereafter.
Wash your face with clean water and apply medicine no 4 for 1-2 minutes and then wash with water.
How to get rid of pimples fast?
There are many home remedies that can be used on a regular basis to get rid of pimples fast. Home remedies are available easily in every home and can be used every day to get glowing skin. A few home remedies are:
- Take one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and mix with one teaspoon of lemon juice to form paste. Apply it on the pimples and leave for half an hour. Rinse with water to get immediate relief.
- Take one teaspoon of turmeric powder and mix with one teaspoon of curd or yoghurt and apply on the pimples. Keep it till it dries off and wash with water to reduce pimples immediately.
- Make a paste by grinding a few neem leaves and apply it all over the face. You can also add lemon juice to the paste to get immediate effect.’
- Take dried orange peels and grind them to form powder. Mix with glycerin or rose water and form paste. Apply it like a face pack on the face and rinse after half an hour. It nourishes your skin and helps to get rid of pimples.
- Apply ice cubes 3-4 times in a day on the pimples. It reduces inflammation and provides soothing relief to the skin.
- Add one teaspoon of rose water and glycerin and apply it all over the face or on the pimples. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash with fresh water. It helps to get rid of pimples quickly.
There are no reviews yet.