Patanjali Dant Kanti Tooth Paste – 100 gm
Patanjali Dant Kanti tooth paste is the best natural toothpaste. It is herbal toothpaste that provides nutrition to the gums and teeth. It prevents formation of cavities. It is an excellent solution to get rid of cavities. It also gives relief from recurrent inflammation of gums. It is made up of natural herbs and helps to make your teeth strong. It gives white color to your teeth and prevents discoloration. This natural tooth paste provides essential minerals to your teeth. The herbs found in this toothpaste help in giving calcium and phosphorus to your teeth. It also gives relief from pain and prevents bacterial growth. It is suitable for people of all ages. It prevents diseases of gums and gives you healthy teeth.
Advantages of Patanjali Dant Kanti Tooth Paste
There are many advantages of using this natural tooth paste. It is the right solution to prevent diseases of teeth and gums. It is made up of natural ingredients that are found very effective for making your teeth strong. It prevents early falling of teeth.
- This best natural toothpaste prevents bad smell from your mouth and always keeps your mouth fresh for a longer period of time.
- It also prevents gingivitis and other inflammation of teeth. It provides necessary minerals to your teeth.
- Regular use of this herbal toothpaste makes your teeth healthy and strong. This toothpaste is a wonderful source of calcium and phosphorus.
- Many people suffer from bleeding in gums due to inflammation and bacterial growth. Regular use of this natural toothpaste prevents bleeding from gums.
- The herbs in this natural tooth paste also give instant relief from pain in tooth. It is useful to prevent toothache, gingivitis, pyorrhea, etc.
How to Prevent Teeth Ailments?
One can take good care of teeth to prevent recurrent inflammation and pain. Some important tips are given here that may help to prevent cavities and other tooth problems:
- Brush your teeth regularly at least two times in day. It is necessary to brush teeth after eating candies, chocolates or drinking beverages such as coffee, tea, soft drinks, etc.
- Avoid drinking too much tea and coffee as such beverages can stain your teeth and produce discoloration. Caffeine and nicotine also weakens enamel of your teeth.
- Avoid eating fatty foods at night as it can give rise to the formation of plaques on teeth. It can also produce bad breath due to growth of bacteria.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables to supply proper nutrients to your teeth. Eat more fruits such as banana which is rich in minerals that promote natural growth of teeth.
- Milk is necessary for optimum health of your teeth. Drink milk once or twice in a day or eat milk products to strengthen the roots of teeth.
- Visit your dentist regularly for early detection of any gum disease. You can avoid any surgical therapies by using natural toothpaste regularly.
- Rinse your mouth properly after eating every meal. It helps to remove food particles from your mouth and restricts the growth of harmful germs and bacteria.
There are no reviews yet.