What is Parkinson’s?
Parkinsonism refers to a disease in which nervous system of a person gets affected. There is rigidity of the extremities and tremors occur at rest. Slow movement of all the limbs is also an important feature of this disease. It mainly occurs due to degeneration of the nerve cells. It mainly occurs after the middle age and is an age related neurodegenerative disorder. It is commonly seen in men as compared to women. There are a wide variety of causes that can produce changes in the nerve cells leading to the Parkinson’s disease.
Causes of Parkinsonism
There are different causes for Parkinsonism. A few common causes of the disease are given below:
- A number of convention remedies affect the nerve ganglia and produce the symptoms of Parkinsonism due to regular intake. Drugs related to psychotic disorders mainly affect the nervous system.
- Certain toxins can enter the nervous cells and can produce the signs and symptoms of Parkinson’s
- Chronic diseases such as diabetes, fever, inflammation of the nerve cells can also produce it.
- Any surgery or injury to the brain can also damage the nerve cells and can produce degenerative changes.
Signs and symptoms of Parkinson’s
There are some typical symptoms that can help in the diagnosis of the Parkinson’s. Important symptoms of the disease are:
- The first symptom to appear is tremors in the extremities. A person experiences shaking of fingers, hands, feet and legs. Tremors mainly occur during the resting stage and disappear on walking.
- Muscles become stiff and rigid. The most important parts that get affected include face, neck, etc.
- Movements of all the body parts slow down due to weakness of muscles and nerves. It becomes difficult to move for a long time.
- Muscles of the throat also become rigid due to which swallowing and eating becomes very difficult
- A person is unable to stand straight and there is imbalance of the body. A person may develop stooped body structure.
- Anxiety, insomnia, depression and stress are common in people suffering from Parkinson’s disease.
Natural supplements for Parkinson’s
There are many herbal remedies that help in the natural treatment of Parkinson’s. Natural supplements for Parkinson’s provide nutrition to the nerve cells and prevent their degeneration. The package for Parkinsonism contains natural herbs that are useful for the proper functioning of the nervous system. Important herbal remedies found in the package for Parkinsonism include the following:
1. Ekangavira Rasa: It is believed to be a wonderful herbal remedy for boosting up the strength of nerve cells. It provides nutrition to the nerve cells and helps to get rid of the signs and symptoms of Parkinsonism.
2. Svarn-Amaksika Bhasma: It is a unique herbal remedy that is believed to be a natural tonic for nervous disorders. It helps to get rid of stiffness and rigidity of the muscles. It provides nutrition to the nervous system and prevents Parkinsonism naturally.
3. Pravala Pisti: This herbal remedy has helped many individuals in recovering from the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. It boosts up energy and helps to get rid of Parkinson’s disease. It is a useful natural treatment and does not produce any side effects.
4. Rasaraja Rasa: It is a unique herb that prevents the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. It helps to restore the functions of the nervous system. It provides strength to the muscles and nerve cells and helps to get rid of Parkinson’s disease.
5. Amrta Sat: This is a natural herb that is believed to be a natural tonic for your brain and nervous system. It prevents degeneration of the nerve cells and helps to boost up the immunity. It provides energy to the body and prevents slow movement.
6. Makaradhvaja: It is found to be a natural remedy that helps to get rid of the Parkinson’s symptoms. It may be used on a regular basis to enhance the energy of the body cells and get rid of the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
7. Trayodsanga Gugglu: This is a unique herb that may be used for preventing the degeneration of the nerve cells. It provides nourishment to the nervous system and prevents degeneration of the nerve ganglia. It is the best remedy for normal functioning of the nervous system.
8. Chandra-Prabhavati: This herbal remedy helps to make your muscles strong. It prevents stiffness of the muscles and reduces rigidity of the hands and feet. It helps in the normal functioning of all the body parts. It provides strength to the all body parts and prevents the signs and symptoms of Parkinson disease.
9. Medha Vati: This is a natural immune booster and helps in boosting up body energy. It also increases the strength of body parts and helps to get rid of weakness of legs and arms. This provides energy to the body cells and helps to get rid of all kinds of nervous disorders.
10. Silajita Sat: This herbal remedy acts as a tonic for the brain cells and it helps to get rid of rigidity and stiffness of the muscles naturally. It prevents rigidity and tremors of the body parts and provides nutrition to the body cells. It boosts up immune system and helps to get rid of slow movements.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take medicine no. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 and mix them together. Divide the mixture into 60 equal parts and take one part before breakfast and dinner with water or honey.
Take 2-2 tablets from medicine no. 7, 8 and 9, two times in a day after breakfast and dinner with water.
Mix one or two drops of medicine no. 10 with milk and drink it twice in a day.