Oligospermia refers to the low sperm count in men. This causes infertility problem in men. A large number of sperms are released in every ejaculation but all the sperms are not healthy. There are a number of causes that can produce low sperm count in men. Sometimes men are also responsible when a woman does not conceive after one year of sexual relationship. It is important to test both the partners for a definite diagnosis. Male fertility supplements help in improving the sperm count in men. Herbal supplements male enhancement is safe and can be used regularly for increasing the sperm count and male infertility.
Oligospermia is one of the major causes of infertility in men. It can also produce other genital diseases. One should search for the herbal supplements for male infertility to improve the sperm count and other genital diseases. There are many men who search for how to increase male fertility. Natural herbs help to produce wonderful results without producing any adverse effects.
Causes of oligospermia
There are different causes of low sperm count. It is important to determine the right cause of low sperm count for taking an appropriate treatment. Important reasons to produce oligospermia in men are:
- Any kind of injury to the testes can produce oligospermia. Testes secrete testosterone which is the main male hormone. Thus, reduction of testosterone can produce low sperm count.
- Any kind of surgery of the testes can cause scarring that can also lead to los production of sperms during ejaculation.
- Any inflammation or infection of the testes can also be responsible for producing oligospermia in men.
- Recurrent attacks by sexually transmitted disease can also produce infertility in men. Infection of testes produces unhealthy sperms.
- Hormonal imbalance due to stress or any other disease can also produce low sperm count in men. A low testosterone level is the most important cause.
- Varicocele and hydrocele is also responsible for producing low testosterone and oligospermia in men.
- Men who take other remedies for chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, etc can also suffer from low sperm count.
- Excessive intake of alcohol and smoking cigarettes can also affect the quality of sperms. It can produce harmful toxins in the body that damages the sperms and produce other side effects.
- Frequent hot baths can also produce low sperm count in men. Therefore, it is common in men who take frequent hot baths.
Symptoms of oligospermia
Oligospermia is a specific condition in which there is low production of sperms. Poor quality of sperms and low sperm count can produce infertility in men. It can also become a cause of failure of conception in women.
Male fertility supplements
There are many natural male fertility supplements that help to improve the quality and number of sperms in men. Herbal supplements are safe and produce wonderful results in a quick period of time. If low sperm count is the cause of infertility in men, it can be improved easily by taking herbal supplements male enhancement remedies. The package for oligospermia consists of natural herbs that provide nutrition to the growing sperms and help in producing healthy sperms. Natural herbs also improve the number of sperms. Herbal supplements can be taken on a regular basis to improve fertility in men. Important herbal remedies in the package include the following.
1. Yauvanamrit Vati: This is believed to be a wonderful herbal remedy to get rid of oligospermia and for improving male fertility. It increases the production of healthy sperms. It improves quality and number of sperms and does not produce any adverse effects. It is the best natural herb for improving male fertility.
2. Chandraprabha Vati: This is a unique herbal remedy that boosts up the immune system and also helps to get rid of low sperm count. It is a natural herbal remedy for improving male fertility. It helps in the secretion of testosterone by the testes to improve the quality and number of sperms.
3. Shilajeet sat: This is a traditional herb that helps to improve the male fertility. It provides nutrition to the testes and stimulates testes to produce normal amounts of testosterone. It is a natural remedy to improve the functioning of testes.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take two- two tablets from medicine no. 1 and 2, two times in a day, with milk after the meals.
Mix one or two drops of medicine no. 3 with a glass of warm milk and take it two times in a day after meals.
How to increase male fertility naturally?
There are many effective home remedies that help to increase male fertility naturally. Home remedies may be taken on a regular basis to improve the quality and number of sperms in men. Important home remedies are:
- Saffron is believed to be an excellent natural remedy for increasing male fertility. Add a pinch of saffron to a glass of hot milk and drink it twice a day.
- Take one half boiled eggs and mix it with chopped carrots. Add a teaspoon of honey to the mixture and eat it regularly to increase male fertility.
- Put one teaspoon of okra roots powder in a glass of hot milk and drink it every day to reduce body weight and avoid any surgery.
- Men suffering from low sperm count should eat a well balanced diet to provide proper nutrition to the growing sperms. Diet forms an essential part of life.
- Men suffering from oligospermia should do regular exercise to reduce stress and for the treatment of oligospermia and other problems.
- Men should avoid drinking alcohol and should stop cigarette smoking to get rid of oligospermia and increase male fertility.
There are no reviews yet.