Neem is useful in every skin condition. Neem helps in getting rid of common skin infections and it also helps to maintain healthy skin. Neem is a natural blood purifier and is a useful plant for wound healing. Neem acts as an antiseptic and is widely used all over India as an external application for various skin conditions. It helps to prevent acne in a natural way.
Many medicines are prepared by using neem leaves for diabetic patients. It is a very useful tree in various skin conditions such as recurring boils, infections, acne, etc. It is also used in catarrhal infections, in fevers, joint pains, heart disorders, kidney problems, respiratory disorders etc. In ayurveda Neem is used as a blood purifier and detoxifier. Different skin products are prepared by using neem. Neem is proved to be very helpful in energizing your body. It is thought to be one of the best products to keep your skin healthy. It boosts up your immunity by enhancing the action of lymphocytes.
Benefits of Neem
Neem is a useful herb for different types of health problems. Important benefits of this herb are:
- Neem helps to get rid of all the infections of skin and keeps your skin healthy and glowing. Neem is also used as an astringent that promotes wound healing.
- Neem acts on every system of your body such as circulatory, digestive, respiratory, and urinary and helps these to keep in good health.
- Neem is also used for making many medicines for diabetics as it is bitter in taste. It also helps to prevent bacterial and viral infections.
- Neem is a wonderful product for fevers. It is helpful in almost all skin diseases. It is also helpful in keeping healthy digestive system. It helps to get rid of constipation, indigestion and flatulence.
- It helps to eliminate the intestinal worms. Any pain in the stomach may be taken care of by neem as it also helps to prevent acidity.
- It is also a useful product in food poisoning, gastric disorder and inflammation of the stomach lining. It is a powerful blood purifier. It helps to clean your blood naturally and clears away all the unwanted toxins from your body.
- It gives very good results when used for the urinary tract infections. It also helps to regulate the normal functioning of the liver. It is also used to keep your eyes healthy. It is proved to be helpful in maintaining good eyesight.
- Since ancient time neem water is used for chronic cough. Neem is an excellent product used for sexually transmitted diseases such as syphilis and gonorrhea.
- It is indicated for common skin infections. It prevents skin infections naturally.
- It is indicated for blood purification. It is a natural blood purifier
- It also prevents acne and helps to get rid of acne scars.
- It is also indicated for diabetes and respiratory infections.
It is recommended to take one capsule, two times in a day with a glass of water after meals.