What is muscular dystrophy?
The muscular dystrophy is a genetic disorder in which there is weakness of skeletal muscles that help to control body movements. In some forms of muscular dystrophies, involuntary muscles also get affected. In some cases, it appears during the childhood whereas in most cases it appears later in life. The different types of muscular dystrophies differ on the basis of extent muscles involved, rate of progression, age of onset of the disease and how it is inherited. MD is a life debilitating health problem and it makes a child dependent for whole life. There is deterioration of the body muscles and it leads to muscle weakness. A person develops various symptoms due to weakness of the muscles in different parts of the body.
Symptoms of Muscular dystrophy
Most symptoms of muscular dystrophy appear due to weakness of the muscles. Important symptoms of muscular dystrophy are:
- There is difficulty in walking. Slowly, a person has to use a wheelchair as he is unable to walk. The weakness of muscles generally starts in the lower extremities. A child feels difficulty in walking and he keeps its feet wide apart to maintain body balance.
- The child may have to use his hands to get up from the floor and needs assistance for standing straight.
- A child shows frequent falls, there is limited range of motion and may have pain in calf muscles. At the age of 12 years, a child becomes completely unable to walk. Children become handicapped as they are unable to walk independently.
- Slowly, muscle weakness increases and other parts of the body may get involved. The muscles of neck and arms also become deteriorated and weak. It can lead to serious complications.
Muscular dystrophy causes
There are different types of muscular dystrophies. These are caused by mutations in different genes. For example, Duchene MD and Becker MD are caused due to mutations in the dystrophin gene whereas there are other types of muscular dystrophies that are caused due to mutations in other genes.
Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy and Handicapped children
There are many natural supplements for muscular dystrophy. Natural supplements are safe and effective and help to enhance the strength of muscles. The package includes natural supplements for muscular dystrophy and handicapped children. Important herbs found in this package are:
1. Ekangveer Ras: This is a wonderful herb that increases the strength of muscles. It supplies nutrition to the muscles and help to get rid of symptoms of stiffness and pain in muscles.
2. Godanti Bhasm: It is a traditional herb for preventing the symptoms of muscular dystrophy. It helps in improving the movement of body parts. It increases the strength of muscles and helps to get rid of muscular dystrophy.
3. Giloy Sat: This is a natural herb that is believed to be one of the best herbs for preventing the symptoms of muscular dystrophy. It helps to get rid of all the symptoms and increases the strength of muscles. It helps to maintain body balance.
4. Swarnamakshik Bhasma: This is a wonderful herb to prevent the symptoms of muscular dystrophy. It helps to get rid of weakness of muscles. It helps to increase the strength of muscles and helps in normal movements.
5. Rasraj Ras: This is a unique herb to provide nourishment to the muscle cells. It helps to increase the normal movements of body parts. It prevents the symptoms of muscles and gives relief from muscular dystrophy.
6. Vasant Kusumakar Ras: This is a wonderful supplement to enhance the strength of muscles and other parts of the body. It provides nourishment to the muscle cells. It helps to prevent the formation of defective genes.
7. Mukta Pishti: This is a natural herb for enhancing muscle strength. It removes muscle weakness and helps to improve mobility. It is safe and effective and there are no side effects. It provides nutrients to the muscle cells and helps to improve the functioning of muscles.
8. Shilajit Rasayana vati: It is natural immune booster and helps to boost up the immune system. It prevents the symptoms of muscular dystrophy by increasing the strength of the muscles. It helps in the formation of healthy muscle cells.
9. Trayodashanga Guggulu: This herb is believed to be one of the best herbs for preventing the symptoms of muscular dystrophy. It increases oxygen to the muscle cells. It provides nutrients to the muscle cells.
10. Chandraprabha Vati: This is a natural immune booster. It helps to boost up the immune system and prevents the symptoms of muscular dystrophy. It reduces pain and stiffness of muscles. It helps to increase movement of muscles.
11. Ashwagandha Churna: This helps to maintain normal functioning of motor system. It increases muscular movements. It helps to get rid of muscular dystrophy and its symptoms. It provides nourishment to the muscle cells.
12. Ashwagandharistha: This helps to boost up the general body immunity and prevents the symptoms of muscular dystrophy. It increases the strength of muscles and helps to get rid of the symptoms. This increases the movement and helps to become independent.
Dosage and Mode of Administration
Mix medicine no. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 and divide the mixture into 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening with water or honey before food.
Take 2 tablets from medicine no 8, 9 and 10, two times in a day after the meals with water.
Take one tablespoon of medicine no 11 on empty stomach with warm milk.
Take 3-4 tablespoons of medicine no 12, two times in a day. You can also add it to half a cup of water and consume it every day.
There are no reviews yet.