homeopathic ear drops
Mullein Ear Drops – Earache Remedies
Earache is pain in the ear. It is commonly found in children. The most common cause of earache is infection. It may get clear up in a few days. But, if it does not get better, you should visit a doctor. The main function of ears is hearing and it also helps in maintaining balance. Thus, any problems in ear will cause dizziness, ringing in the ear and loss of hearing. It is important to take proper ear care to prevent ear problems.
Main Causes of Earache
Earache may be caused due to different reasons. The most important causes of earache are:
- Infection of the middle ear: It is the most common cause of earache in children. It can also occur in adults. Children suffering from middle ear infection will also produce fever and pain in the affected ear.
- Presence of wax in the ears can also cause pain and infection in the ear. Sometimes wax is pushed inside the ear which can produce irritation and pain.
- Recurrent cold infection can also produce earache. People suffering from recurrent attacks of cold can produce pain in the ears.
- Any foreign body can get stuck in ears. It is common in children and can cause earache. You should not remove a foreign body yourself. You should visit a doctor to get it removed.
- Any trauma or injury to the ear can produce pain and damage to the ear which can also produce ear infection.
Symptoms of Ear Problems
The most important symptoms of ear problems include the following:
- Infection will produce fever, drowsiness and vertigo.
- It can also produce pain in the ears
- There may be some discharge due to infection
Important homeopathic remedies in the Mullein best ear drops are:
Benzoic acid: It provides relief from itching and irritation in the ear. It also helps in reducing pain and infection of middle ear. It is one of the best homoeopathic remedy for ear problems.
Boric acid: This helps to clean ears. It helps in melting away wax naturally and removes it quickly. It prevents spread of infection to the inner ear. It also provides relief from pain and irritation in the ears.
Carbolic acid: This homeopathic remedy helps in the natural treatment of ear problems. It gives natural ear care and helps to get rid of recurrent infection. It is a wonderful homeopathic remedy for all kinds of ear problems.
Mullein flower extract: This is known to be the most important remedy to get rid of ear infections. It also prevents recurrent ear infections and provides relief from pain and irritation in ears. It also helps in removal of wax from the ears.
Chloroformium: This helps in natural cleaning of ears and prevents infection. It is also a good remedy for earache. It helps to prevent spread of infection to the inner ear. It is also a very good remedy for all kinds of ear problems.
Dosage and Mode of Administration
Put one or two drops of this homeopathic ear drops in the affected ear two or three times in a day to get quick relief from pain and infection.
Home Remedies for Earache
Home remedies can also be used for the natural treatment of earache and other ear problems. A few important home remedies for prevent recurrent middle ear infection and earache is given below:
- Olive is an excellent home remedy for earache. It gives quick relief from earache. It also acts as a lubricant and prevents recurrent ear infections. Put one or two drops of lukewarm olive oil in the affected ear.
- Garlic has anti-inflammatory properties and provides relief from ear infection. Heat one teaspoon of garlic juice and mix it with two teaspoons of sesame oil. Filter it and put 1-2 drops to get relief from pain.
- Onion juice is a fantastic home remedy to get relief from earache. Take out one teaspoon of onion oil and heat it over low flame. Then put in the affected ear 2-3 times.
- Ginger is also a wonderful home remedy to get rid of recurrent ear infection. It provides relief from pain. Take out juice from freshly grated ginger and mix with one teaspoon of olive oil. Heat it over a low flame and put 1-2 drops in the painful ear.