How To Remove White Spots On Skin
Leucoderma refers to white spots on the skin. It is made up of two words: Leuco meaning white and derma meaning skin. Thus, leucoderma is a white discoloration of skin. It occurs when skin becomes white due to lack of natural melanin hormone that provides skin color. There is no particular cause for this problem but it is believed to be an autoimmune disease. It may occur on any part of the body and can spread to the whole body. It may occur in any individual and at any age.
Symptoms of Leucoderma
Leucoderma is a skin problem and it may occur with many other symptoms. It is important to recognize early signs and symptoms of leucoderma to prevent the spread of the disease to other body parts. Important symptoms are:
- There is premature graying of hair. People having leucoderma also suffer from premature graying of hair due to lack of melanin hormone.
- Itching and redness may be present on the affected parts of the skin.
- People also suffer from depression due to discoloration of their skin color.
- What causes white spots on skin?
- There is no definite cause for white spots on skin. There are many risk factors that increase the risk of developing white spots on skin. Important risk factors are:
- People suffering from recurrent gastric infections are more prone to suffer from discoloration of the skin.
- People suffering from other skin infections such as eczema or psoriasis may suffer from white spots on the skin.
- Heredity plays a role as it is also commonly seen in the members of the same family.
- Putting skin tattoos on the skin and using different skin products are also harmful for the skin and can produce white spots on the skin.
How to get rid of white spots on skin?
There are many herbal remedies that help to get rid of white spots on the skin. Herbal remedies are safe and may be used regularly to get rid of white spots. Herbs provide nutrition to the skin cells and help in the secretion of melanin hormone that is important for maintaining unique skin color. All the herbs in the package for leucoderma are safe and may be taken on a regular basis to get rid of white spots on the skin. Herbs also boost up the immune system and help it to fight against the disease producing germs or conditions. Important herbal remedies included in the package for leucoderma are:
1. kayak alp vati: It is the best herbal remedy to get rid of white spots on skin. It provides nutrition to the skin cells and brings a natural glow on your skin. It stimulates skin cells for secretion of melanin hormone. It helps to retain the normal skin colour.
2. amrta/Gilloy sattva/Gulvel sattva: It is believed to be a wonderful herbal remedy for the natural treatment of vitiligo. It boosts up the immune system and helps to prevent recurrence of white spots. It helps in stimulating the melanocytes for secretion of melanin hormone. It helps skin to regain normal colour.
3. sudha bavaci churna: It is a wonderful herbal remedy that helps in the natural treatment of vitiligo. It provides nutrition to the skin cells and helps to get rid of white discoloration on the skin.
4. svitraghna lepa: It provides essential nutrients to the skin and plays an important role in the natural treatment of skin problems. It may be used regularly to get beautiful and glowing skin. It is a safe remedy and does not produce any side effects.
How to remove white spots on skin?
There are many useful and effective home remedies that can also help to get rid of white spots on skin. Some useful and effective home remedies are:
- Take one teaspoon of mustard oil and add in two teaspoons of turmeric powder to make paste. Apply this paste on the affected parts of the skin and leave it for 10-15 minutes. It gives quick results. Use it two or three times in a day.
- Take a handful of groundnuts and grind them to form powder. Add water to make paste and apply on the white spots. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash with fresh water.
- Drink a glass of alfalfa juice everyday to get rid of skin inflammation. It provides nutrients to the skin and anti-oxidants that stop the formation of free radicals.
- Drink a glass of pomegranate juice everyday to reduce skin inflammation and get rid of white spots on skin.
- Goose fruit juice is also a useful home remedy for vitiligo. Apply it regularly on the white spots and leave for a few minutes every day to remove white spots naturally.
- Take some radish seeds and grind them to make powder. Add one teaspoon of water to make paste. Apply it regularly to get rid of white spots.
- Take a few basil leaves and grind them with water to make paste. Apply it regularly as it possesses anti-inflammatory properties and help to get rid of inflammation of the skin.