What is hepatitis?
Hepatitis is a viral disease in which there is inflammation of the liver cells. Hepatitis is of different kinds depending upon the strain of virus responsible for producing the disease. The three most common types of hepatitis are: hepatitis A, B and C. Hepatitis may affect the people of all ages. Even, infants may suffer from the problem due to transmission from an infected mother. It is a debilitating disease if not treated properly. One should take the right treatment to prevent signs and symptoms of hepatitis. There are many natural remedies that provide natural hepatitis support.
Causes of hepatitis
There are different causes of hepatitis. Important causes of hepatitis are:
- The most important cause of hepatitis is alcohol consumption. Excessive alcohol consumption produces liver damage that can lead to hepatitis.
- Overuse of over the counter medications can also produce inflammation of the liver cells that can develop into hepatitis.
- In some people, it occurs as an autoimmune disease. A person’s own immune system recognizes liver as a harmful organ and starts attacking it.
- Recurrent viral infections can also produce liver inflammation
- It can also be produced by inherited liver diseases such as cystic fibrosis or hemochromatosis.
Signs and symptoms of hepatitis
Hepatitis is a chronic condition. It can slowly lead to liver damage and ultimately liver failure of not treated properly and on time. Therefore, it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms of hepatitis for early diagnosis of the disease. Important signs and symptoms of hepatitis are:
- Pain on the right side of the abdomen
- Color of urine and stool changes. It becomes dark colored
- A person feels weak and always fatigued
- Fever may be present due to inflammation of the liver cells
- Itching all over the skin
- Skin and eyes become yellow in color due to jaundice
- There is loss of appetite due to improper secretion of enzymes
- Nausea and vomiting may be present
- A person starts losing weight quickly.
Natural hepatitis support
There are many herbal remedies that provide natural hepatitis support. Natural remedies are safe and may be taken on a regular basis to get rid of signs and symptoms of hepatitis. Herbal remedies support normal functioning of the liver. Herbs boost up energy and improve digestion. The package for hepatitis consists of natural herbs that provide quick relief from hepatitis. Important herbal remedies found in this package are:
1. Sarva-Kalpa Kvatha: It is a natural herb that helps to get rid of hepatitis and its symptoms. It supports liver and helps in the normal functioning of the liver. It helps in regeneration of the liver cells.
2. Pravala Pancamrta: This is a unique herbal remedy that helps to get rid of all types of liver disorders such as hepatitis. It helps liver to function normally. It nourishes liver cells and helps to get rid of indigestion and other symptoms.
3. Kasisa Bhasma: This is a unique remedy that provides support to the liver and helps in the secretion of digestive enzymes. It also helps to supply blood to the liver cells. It also supports liver to function normally.
4. Swarna Maksika Bhasma: This is a natural herb and it helps liver to secrete normal bile for fat digestion. It prevents jaundice and also improves appetite. It provides natural support to the liver for proper digestion of the food.
5. Amrta / Giloy Satva / Gulvel Satva: It is believed to be a traditional remedy for boosting up the immune system. It helps liver to function normally. It also reduces inflammation of the liver cells and prevents recurrent infection.
6. Svarna Basanta Malati: It helps in proper digestion of the food. It helps to prevent jaundice and also prevent recurrent infection.
7. Udaramrta Vati: It is believed to be a natural remedy that boosts up the immune system and helps to get rid of symptoms of hepatitis. It helps liver to function normally and secrete bile for proper digestion and absorption of fats.
8. Arogyavardhani Vati: This herb is a natural immune booster. It is a general tonic for boosting up energy and increasing the supply of blood to the liver. It reduces infection and also helps to get rid of inflammation of the liver cells.
9. Punar Navadi Mandur: It is an effective herbal remedy that provides quick relief from all the symptoms of hepatitis. It increases the strength of the liver and makes your liver to function normally.
10. Syonaka Kwatha: This natural remedy is a useful and effective support to the liver. It helps liver to regenerate new cells and get rid of hepatitis symptoms. It makes your liver healthy and prevents jaundice.
Dosage and mode of administration
Put one teaspoon of medicine no. 1 in 400 ml of water. Boil it till the water reduces to 100 ml. Drink every day, two times in a day before meals.
Mix medicine no. 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Divide the mixture in 60 equal parts and take one part in the morning and one in the evening with water after food.
Take two tablets from medicine no 7, 8 and 9, two times in a day with water after meals.
Take 400 ml of water and add one teaspoon of medicine no. 10 in it. Boil it till the water reduces to 100 ml. Drink every day, two times in a day before meals.
Tips to prevent hepatitis
Hepatitis can be prevented by changing lifestyle and diet. A few tips are given here that may help to prevent hepatitis:
- People suffering from hepatitis should avoid drinking alcohol as it can aggravate the symptoms.
- One should eat healthy diet to boost up energy and prevent recurrent infection
- Exercise and yoga also helps to boost up energy and reduce infection and inflammation of the liver.
- Avoid sharing needles, and razors
There are no reviews yet.