Headache is a general symptom that may occur anytime and at any age. There are different types of headaches such as stress headache, migraine headache, etc. It is very important to determine the exact cause of headache to get the right treatment. Chronic headache should not be ignored as it may occur due to some underlying neurological disorder. There is intense throbbing pain in the region of head. It may occur on one side or over the entire head.
Migraine is a headache in which a person complains of pain occurring on one side of the head. It may occur on any side and may extend all over the head. A person suffering from migraine headache also complains of nausea and vomiting.
Depression is a neurological disorder and people suffering from depression also complain of constant pain in the region of head. People take anti-depressant remedies that may also produce a lot of side effects on the body.
Causes of headache
There are a wide variety of causes for headache. One should determine the definite cause of headache to get the right treatment. Important causes of headache are:
- Many people suffer from a head injury that may produce constant headache for a long time.
- Headache may occur due to loss of sleep or improper sleep patterns in young individuals or who work in night shifts.
- Any kind of mental stress also produces headache. People having mental stress complain of constant headache.
- Improper diet can also produce headache in young individuals. It can also lead to imbalance of the hormones that produces headache.
- Inflammation of the meninges of the brain or tumor can also produce constant headache.
- Gastric complaints are also responsible for producing headache
Symptoms of headache
Headache itself is a symptom. It may occur with other diseases of the brain. Other symptoms of headache are:
- Vertigo may be present along with headache
- There is nausea and vomiting during headache
- Appetite reduces during headache
- Flatulence may occur due to headache
Natural migraine relief
There are many useful herbal and natural remedies to get relief from headache. Herbal remedies also provide natural migraine relief. There are no adverse effects of taking these remedies on a regular basis. The package for headache, migraine and depression provides quick relief without producing any side effects. The natural remedies in this package are safe and effective and may be taken on a regular basis to get relief. The natural herbs provide nutrients to the brain cells and increase memory and concentration. Herbal remedies also boost up energy and improves oxygen supply to the brain cells. The herbal remedies found in the package include the following:
1. medha kavtha: This is believed to be a wonderful natural remedy to get rid of headache. It provides nutrition to the brain cells and helps to get rid of recurrent attacks of headache. It also boosts up energy and enhances memory and concentration. It is a unique herbal remedy for getting quick relief from chronic headache.
2. moti pisti: This is a natural herb that provides quick relief from headache. It also helps to get rid of depression naturally. It helps in balancing the hormones and reduces the symptoms of depression. It promotes proper sleep. It also reduces nausea and vomiting.
3. pravala pisti: This herbal remedy is a traditional herb that may be used on a regular basis to get rid of depression naturally. It is a useful herbal remedy for all types of headache. It provides nutrition to the brain and helps to get rid of all the symptoms of depression and headache.
4. godanti bhasma: This is a time tested herbal solution for brain disorders. It helps to get rid of depression and provides nutrients to the brain. It may be used on a regular basis to prevent headache. It is a useful remedy for all types of headache.
5. medha vati: This may be used regularly for boosting up energy. It provides quick relief from headache. It also provides relief from nausea and vomiting. It promotes good sleep and also increases appetite.
Dosage and method of administration
Take one teaspoon of medicine no. 1, and put in 400 ml of water and boil till it reduces to 100 ml. take this water two times every day, before food.
Mix remedies 2, 3, and 4 together and divide into 60 equal parts. Take each part two times in a day with honey or a glass of water before food.
Take two pills from the 5th remedy two times in a day with water or warm milk after food.
How to prevent depression naturally?
People suffering from depression can make changes in their lifestyle and diet to get rid of depression naturally. Home remedies also help to boost up energy and in balancing the hormones. Home remedies are safe and may be used on a regular basis to prevent depression naturally. Important tips are given here that can help to prevent depression
- One should eat healthy diet to provide enough nutrition and proper nutrients to the brain cells. Diet helps in proper secretion of chemicals and hormones that helps to deal with depression naturally.
- Exercise also helps in increasing the blood supply and oxygen supply to the brain cells. One should meditation to reduce stress and depression.
- Drink more fluids to remove toxins and waste chemical substances from the body. It helps in natural detoxification and reduces stress.
- One should take proper sleep at night to reduce headache and depression. Drink a glass of warm milk before going to bed to get proper sleep.
- People suffering from headache should avoid drinking too much coffee or tea as it can produce more side effects rather than giving any relief.
There are no reviews yet.