Gum tone powder is a blend of natural herbs that provide relief from gum problems. It is a natural herbal product that gives immediate relief from spongy and painful gums. It is a wonderful natural bad breath cure. This powder provides nourishment to the gums in the form of natural herbs. It helps to maintain healthy gums and teeth and prevents recurrent inflammation of gums and teeth. It is a wonderful product that provides natural shine to your teeth and does not produce any harmful effects. It makes your teeth clean and healthy. It also prevents cavities by giving nourishment to your teeth and gums. It also stops bleeding and bad breath from teeth and helps to get rid of recurrent infection. It is a wonderful herbal product for children as well. It prevents cavity formation in children. It makes your teeth strong and healthy. The natural herbs in this product have astringent properties and anti-bacterial action that prevent the growth of bacteria. It acts as a natural analgesic and works naturally for providing relief from painful gums and teeth.
Benefits of Gum tone powder
Gum tone powder is an herbal product for increasing the strength of your teeth. It provides nutrients to your gums and teeth and helps to make them strong and healthy. You can get rid of your gum problems by using this powder on a daily basis. Other important benefits of using this gum powder are:
- It gives protection to your gums and helps to get rid of spongy and painful gums. It increases the strength of your teeth.
- It also helps to get rid of bad breath and is proved to be a natural bad breath cure. It stops bleeding from the gums and teeth.
- It also reduces the formation of bacterial and plaque. It makes the environment unsuitable for the growth of microorganisms and prevents bad breath.
- It makes your breath fresh and keeps it fresh throughout the day. It also prevents the formation of scales or plaques on your teeth.
- It helps to keep your teeth clean and shiny. It reduces any kind of pain and inflammation in the gums and teeth.
- It is a natural and herbal solution for the people of all ages. It is a suitable product and does not produce any harmful effects on your teeth and gums. It may be used regularly.
How to use?
Take half a teaspoon of gum tone powder and rub it on your gums and teeth with a soft brush or using your finger. Leave it for about five minutes. Use it two times in a day regularly to get the best results.
Ingredients of Gum tone powder
Gum tone powder is a comprehensive combination of natural herbs that increases the strength of your gums and teeth. The important herbs that are found in this powder are:
Acacia Arabica: This natural herb found in this gum powder arrests the bleeding and also inhibits the growth of bacteria and it also prevents the formation of cavity.
Shuddha phitkari: This is another natural ingredient of this gum tone powder that prevents bleeding from the gums and also increases the strength of gums.
Barleria prionitis, Caryophyllus aromaticus, Emblica officinalis and Acacia catechu: All these herbs are found in this natural product and have anti-bacterial and analgesic properties. It also helps to prevent the formation of plaque.
Camphora officinarum, Myrica nagi and Saindhav: These natural herbs give fresh and natural breath. It prevents the growth of bacteria in the mouth and prevents recurrent infection.
Vitex negundo and Piper cubeba: These two natural herbs are known for their anti-inflammatory properties. These herbs also produce analgesic action and help to get rid of pain and spongy teeth.
Tips for preventing gum problems
People suffering from recurrent gum problems can follow a few simple tips to get rid of spongy and painful gums. One can maintain good oral hygiene for getting rid of gum problems. A few tips are given here:
- It is important to brush your teeth at least two times in a day. Brush your teeth in the morning and at night before going to bed.
- It is also necessary to brush your teeth regularly after eating every meal if possible. This prevents the growth of harmful germs in the teeth.
- One should do proper tongue cleaning for maintaining good oral hygiene. Clean your tongue regularly to avoid bad breath.
- People suffering from recurrent inflammation of teeth should reduce the use of chocolates and sweets. Sweet things stick to the teeth and give a suitable environment for the growth of bacteria and germs. Avoid eating sweet things especially at night as these bacteria become active at night and grow rapidly in your teeth that can give rise to cavities.
- It is important to visit a dentist regularly. A regular dental check up after every six months also helps in preventing recurrent gum inflammation. It also helps to prevent spongy and painful gums.
- Men who smoke cigarette often have yellow discoloration on their teeth. To reduce yellow discoloration they should stop smoking.
Alcohol consumption should be avoided for preventing gum problems. One should also avid chewing tobacco for the healthy functioning of teeth and gums.
- Citrus fruits such as oranges, lemon and amla are very good for maintaining good oral hygiene and also prevent oral disorders. Citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C and help to prevent bleeding from the gums. Vitamin C also prevents recurrent inflammation of the gums.
- Flossing is an important way of reducing gum problems and teeth inflammation. Flossing helps in cleaning the teeth properly. You can use floss made up of soft material for cleaning your teeth and preventing the growth of plaque formation and bacterial growth.