What is gastric trouble?
There are a lot of gastric problems. Gastric problems are produced by a number of reasons. It is important to determine the cause of gastric trouble to get the right treatment. Sometimes symptoms of gastric trouble may occur due to some other type of gastric disease. When there is improper digestion of the food due to imbalance of the chemicals secreted by gastric organs, it produces gastric symptoms. Different gastric organs secrete juices that help in the proper digestion of the food nutrients. Dysfunction of any of the gastric organ can produce gastric trouble. People suffering from liver disease can also suffer from gastric trouble. Recurrent infection of the digestive system can produce complications. Therefore, it is very important to diagnose the disease and get the right treatment. Gastric trouble may occur at any age.
Causes of gastric trouble:
There are a large number of causes for gastric trouble. It is important to determine the cause of gastric trouble for preventing complications and to get the right treatment. Common causes of gastric trouble are:
- Any kind of bacterial or viral infection can produce gastric symptoms. It may occur after eating spoiled food or drinking contaminated water.
- Gastric problem may also occur by eating spicy and heavy foods. People who eat a lot of fried foods daily may suffer from gastric trouble.
- Gastric problems such as intestinal inflammation, gastric ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, etc. can also produce gastric symptoms.
- When a person takes too many prescription remedies, he may suffer from a few gastric complaints as a result of side effects from the medicines.
- People who live sedentary life may also suffer from gastric trouble due to improper digestion of the food.
- It is common in people who drink a lot of alcohol and do cigarette smoking. It may also occur by drinking carbonated drinks.
- Tea and coffee can also produce gastric symptoms in some individuals.
- Stress is an important cause for producing gastric troubles.
- Intake of fatty and heavy meals at night can produce gastric complaints.
Symptoms of gastric trouble:
People suffering from any kind of gastric trouble may produce a few common symptoms. Important symptoms that are present in individuals suffering from any kind of gastric trouble are given below:
- There is constant urging for stool. Diarrhea or constipation may be present
- A person complains of constant pain in the abdomen that may aggravate after eating food
- Nausea and vomiting may be present at the sight of food
- Appetite reduces and there is a lot of gas formation in the abdomen
- Bloating of abdomen occurs due to gas formation and a person feels that his body has become very heavy
- Headache and vertigo occurs due to accumulation of gas
- There is irritability and anger due to gastric trouble in some individuals
Natural remedies to get relief from gas
There are many useful and effective herbal remedies that help to get rid of gastric trouble. Herbal remedies are safe and may be used on a regular basis to get relief. The package for gastric trouble consists of natural herbs that are effective and safe. These remedies stimulate the functioning of gastric organs and help to get rid of recurrent attacks of gastric trouble. The herbal remedies in the package are:
1. Gaisahara churna: This herbal remedy is proved to be a natural cure for gastric troubles. It gives natural gas relief without producing any side effects. It is a combination of different herbs that are safe and effective. The herbs in this churna stimulate the gastric organs and help in secreting normal gastric juices. It helps in proper digestion and absorption of the food nutrients. It also helps to get rid of pain and fullness of abdomen.
2. Udara Kalpa churna: It is a blend of natural herbs that support the functioning of gastric organs. It helps to balance the secretion of gastric enzymes. It helps in proper digestion of foods. It reduces flatulence and also helps to get rid of nausea and vomiting. It helps in proper absorption of the food and also helps to get rid of diarrhea and constipation. It provides quick relief from gas.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take half a teaspoon of medicine no. 1, two times in a day. Take it after lunch and dinner with warm water.
Take one teaspoon of medicine no. 2, with hot water at bed time
Home remedies for gastric trouble
People suffering from gastric trouble can also use home remedies along with herbal remedies to prevent recurrent attacks of gastric problems. Important home remedies for preventing gastric trouble are:
- Drink a glass of coconut water regularly to get rid of gastric trouble. It helps to get rid of recurrent infections.
- Garlic is a wonderful herb to prevent inflammation and flatulence. One should take regularly garlic in the diet regularly to get natural gas relief.
- Mint is also a useful home remedy for preventing flatulence and other gastric symptoms. Chew a few mint leaves and get rid of gastric problems.
- Take a glass of water and add one teaspoon of lemon juice and a pinch of black salt. Mix it well and drink to get relief from gas.
- People suffering from gastric trouble should avoid eating fried foods, processed foods and junk foods to get rid from gastric troubles.
- One should eat more fruits and green leafy vegetables to boost up the immune system and prevent recurrent infections of the digestive system.
- One should avoid drinking alcohol and smoking. It can aggravate the symptoms of gastric problems.
- Hot beverages such as tea and coffee should also be avoided to reduce gastric troubles.
- One should drink more water to balance pH in the body and for preventing the symptoms of gastric trouble.
There are no reviews yet.