Galakol tablet is a wonderful combination of natural herbs that help to increase breast milk naturally. It is an herbal product for breast feeding problems. It helps in feeding and increases milk production in lactating women. All the herbs in this herbal product are safe and effective and help in increasing breast milk naturally. This is a wonderful solution that helps in feeding. It is a suitable product for inadequate lactation that may occur due to any reason in a lactating woman. Some women have reduces production of milk due to subnormal physiological status and others may have post partum stress that reduces the production of milk. Regular intake of this product helps to increase breast milk naturally. It helps to improve the quality and quantity of the milk naturally throughout the lactation period. It is a safe product and can be taken for a longer period of time. It provides nutrition to the lactating mother and also helps to get rid of weakness and tiredness. It also boosts up the immune system and prevents from recurrent infections. It may be taken along with any other remedies as it does not produce any drug interactions. All the herbs in this product are well known for their galactogogue activity. Shatavari is one of the best herbs found in this herbal product that helps in increasing the production of milk naturally. It is a natural female tonic. Other important herbs found in this product include Kalongi, Sunthi, etc. These herbs help in reducing the inflammation and also help in boosting the immunity.
Advantages of Galakol tablets
There are many advantages of taking Galakol tablets regularly. It is a wonderful choice that helps in increasing the quality and quantity of milk in a natural way. Other important advantages of this herbal product are:
- It provides proper nutrition to the women and helps to quickly recover from the weakness and post partum stress.
- It helps the milk glands to produce sufficient amount of milk. It stimulates the functions of hormones and help in producing enough milk during lactation.
- It is a safe and herbal product and does not produce any side effects when taken for a longer period of time.
- It may be taken easily with other remedies as there is no interaction with other remedies. It helps to boost up energy in women during lactation.
- It also helps women to get rid of weakness and debility. It boosts up the immune system and helps to get rid of recurrent infection.
- It consists of natural herbs for the lactating mother and the baby. It helps in the proper growth of the baby as well.
- It initiates the production of milk by galactogogue activity. It stimulates the mammary glands and helps in producing milk naturally.
- The natural herbs in this product also help in balancing the hormones and improving the function of breasts.
Dosage and mode of administration
2 tablets should be taken three times in a day with a glass of hot milk for the first month. Thereafter, 2 tablets should be taken two times in a day till the lactation period.
Tips for increasing milk naturally
There are a few important tips that can be followed by women for increasing milk during lactation. Women should follow the following tips:
- Women should eat a well nourished diet for increasing the production of milk. Milk and other calcium rich foods are essential for lactating mothers for ensuring proper health.
- Women should avoid eating non-vegetarian foods while nursing their babies.
- There should be a proper time and schedule for nursing a child. Women should know the proper position of nursing their child. It helps to establish a strong bond between the mother and the child.
- Nursing mothers should avoid smoking and chewing tobacco. They should also avoid drinking alcohol during lactation. It can reduce the production of milk and can also affect the growth of the baby.
- Lactating mothers should start doing simple exercises or yoga for maintaining original body shape and size. Exercise also helps in improving the flow of blood to all parts of the body.
- Women should avoid any sexual contact with their partner for at least 6 months while lactating.