Femiplex Gel is a blend of natural herbs that help to get rid of recurrent infections of vaginal region. It is an excellent product to prevent inflammation of cervix. It helps to get rid of vaginitis and provides quick relief from itching and burning of the vagina. Regular application of this natural gel prevents recurrent infections. It is a wonderful external application that provides immediate relief from recurrent infections of vaginal region. It also helps to control itching and burning produced due to excessive leucorrhoea or white discharge from the vagina. It is an excellent product that makes the environment of the vagina inhospitable for the growth of bacteria, fungus or any other harmful organism. It also helps to prevent post operative infections in women. It is also an excellent herbal solution to prevent cervicitis. It has to be applied locally for preventing recurrent infections of the genital region in women.
Advantages of Femiplex Gel
The most important advantage of Femiplex Gel is that it is made up of natural herbs that are safe and effective and do not produce any adverse effects on the skin. Other important benefits of this natural gel are:
- It helps to control vaginitis without producing any adverse effects. It can be applied on a regular basis and helps to control recurrent infections.
- It provides quick relief from excessive itching and burning of the vagina that may occur due to abnormal white discharge from the vagina.
- It is also a useful product for preventing infection of the cervix. It prevents cervicitis by making the environment inhospitable for the growth of harmful germs.
- The natural herbs in this gel restrict the entry of harmful germs into the vagina and thus prevent recurrent infections. It makes the environment healthy by providing natural nutrition to the genital region.
- It also a wonderful product for preventing itching and burning that may be produced by excessive leucorrhoea. It also helps to get rid of offensive smell that may occur due to excessive discharge from the vagina.
- It helps in reducing excessive vaginal discharge and also reduces redness of the vagina. It also reduces itching and irritation of the vagina.
- It helps in the natural product of vaginitis that may occur due to recurrent bacterial, viral or fungal infection. It is an external application and does not produce any adverse effects when used regularly for a prolonged period of time.
Dosage and mode of application
Apply sufficient amount of gel once or two times in a day intravaginally by using a calibrated applicator for one or two weeks or till the symptoms subside.
After every application wash with clean and lukewarm water and dry the area completely.
Causes of infections of vaginal region
There are numerous causes of infections of vaginal region. A few common causes are:
- The most common cause of vaginal infections is Candida albicans or yeast infections. This organism becomes active due to the following reasons:
- Excessive intake of antibiotics produces harmful effects and lowers the amount of god bacteria in the vagina. This can lead to fungal infections.
- Women suffer from recurrent vaginal infections during pregnancy.
- Uncontrolled diabetes also increases the risk of developing recurrent infections of vaginal region.
- Weak immunity is also the major cause of producing recurrent infections of the genital area in women. It may occur due to prolonged illness or due to the presence of a chronic illness.
- Women who have poor eating habits such as eating too many sugary products or foods suffer from recurrent infections. Increased sugar intake makes it easy for the germs to proliferate.
- Hormonal imbalance is another important cause of recurrent infections of the vaginal region. It may occur due to diseases such as polycystic ovarian syndrome, thyroid disorders, uterine fibroids, etc.
- Lack of sleep also produces harmful effects on the normal functioning of the reproductive organs. Therefore, women who suffer from loss of sleep may have recurrent infections. This increases mental stress that increases the risk of developing recurrent infections.
Tips for preventing recurrent infections of vaginal region
Women suffering from recurrent infections of vaginal region can follow simple tips to prevent recurrent infections. It helps them to stay healthy:
- It is important to maintain a good hygiene of the vaginal region for preventing recurrent infections. Women should wash the genital region after passing urine every time and keep the region dry to restrict the growth of germs and harmful organisms.
- If you feel itching and burning after any kind of vagina discharge, it is important to discuss the problem immediately with a qualified physician for early diagnosis of the problem.
- Women should wear cotton undergarments that can easily absorb the sweat and moisture. Undergarments should fit properly and should be too tight.
- Eating a well balanced diet is very important in preventing recurrent infections of the genital regions. Women should eat nutritious meal that is rich in all types of nutrients. Eating more fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables prevent recurrent infections. A well balanced diet helps in boosting up the immune system.
- Avoid excessive vaginal douching as it can also harm the normal environment of the genital region. Excessive chemicals can produce severe skin reaction and can produce itching and redness of the vaginal region.
- Avoid wearing nylon undergarments as it can cause itching and inflammation of the genital region.
- Drink more water as it helps in removing the harmful toxins from the body and prevent recurrent infections in the body.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking. These are harmful substances and lower the immune system thus increasing the risk of developing recurrent infections of the vagina region.
- Women who take birth control pills also complain of recurrent infections due to hormonal imbalance in the body. Therefore, avoid taking birth control pills.