Anemia is a condition of blood when the number of red blood cells decreases. There are different types of anemia due to different causes. Iron deficiency anemia is the most common type and it is frequently found in young boys and girls. It mainly occurs due to less intake of iron containing foods. Deficiency of iron in the diet is the main cause of this type of anemia. Iron is present in the hemoglobin. Iron is an important mineral required for the formation of red blood cells. When amount of iron reduces in the body, it gives rise to anemia. People start taking supplements for getting rid of iron deficiency anemia. Natural iron deficiency treatment helps in the formation of red blood cells. Femin tablets consist of anemia homeopathic remedies that prevent this kind of anemia naturally. This homeopathic remedy for anemia may be taken on a regular basis to prevent anemia.
Benefits of Femin tablets
Femin tablets are a blend of homeopathic remedies that help to prevent iron deficiency anemia naturally. It helps in the formation of red blood cells and also enhances the iron content of the body. This product helps to increase the hemoglobin content of the blood and helps to get rid of anemia.
- It is a safe and natural product and can be taken on a regular basis. It does not produce any side effects.
- It may be taken by the people of all ages to get rid of anemia. It helps to give relief from the symptoms of anemia.
- This natural homeopathic product also boosts up the immune system and also prevents recurrent infections in the body.
- It helps to reduce weakness and tiredness in the body and gives relief from stress.
Femin tablets consist of homeopathic remedies that help in the natural treatment of anemia. It is a natural homeopathic remedy for anemia. It does not produce any side effects and may be taken regularly for the natural treatment of anemia. Important ingredients found in this homeopathic product are:
Ferrum phosphoricum: This is one of the best homeopathic solutions for weakness. It gives iron to the body and aides in the formation of red cells and hemoglobin of the blood. It is a solution for individuals who feel feeble and tired because of loss of iron from the body or poor assimilation.
Kali Phosphoricum: This is another valuable homeopathic solution for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia. It reinforces the nerves and gives alleviation from migraine and vertigo. It also helps to increase hemoglobin content and helps in the formation of red blood cells. It reduces weakness and tiredness in the body.
Calcarea phosphoricum: This gives quality to the bones and aides in the treatment of debility that might occur by the loss of iron from the body. It enhances the condition of the skin and is a decent solution for youngsters who are insufficient in minerals and experience the ill effects of weakness due to loss of iron.
Calcarea flour: This is additionally a decent cure prescribed for anemia. It supports up the vitality and helps in the absorption of iron in the blood. It diminishes the indications of weakness by aiding in the formation of hemoglobin.
It is recommended to take four tablets, two times in a day after eating meals.
Dietary tips for anemia
People suffering from anemia should pay attention to their diet. They can add natural iron rich foods in their diet to get rid of iron deficiency anemia. A few tips are given here:
- Iron rich foods such as green leafy vegetables, fruits, beans, apple, figs, etc should be included in the diet.
- Jaggery (Gur) is an excellent source of iron. Eat a small piece of gur after every meal to enhance the absorption of iron in the body.
- Coconut edible oil is also a rich source of iron. People suffering from iron deficiency anemia should add coconut edible oil in diet for increasing iron content in the blood.
- Fruits provide natural iron to the body. Fruits such as apple, grapes, banana, etc are good sources of iron and should be eaten everyday to enhance the iron content.
- Spinach is a very good source of iron. Vegetable soup including spinach helps in quick recovery and also helps in the formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin in the body.
- Alcohol and smoking should be avoided and healthy fruit juices should be included in the diet. Pomegranate juice and pineapple juice helps in the quick recovery and are useful for the natural treatment of anemia.