Epilepsy Remedies, Health Pack for Epilepsy
Epilepsy is a neurological disorder in which a person experience recurrent seizures. Seizures occur due to enhanced electrical activity in the brain. There is temporary dysfunction in the brain activity. The cells that send messages get disturbed. There is a proper messaging system in our brain. Every activity is performed on the basis of messages sent by the brain cells. During seizures, the activity of the brain becomes halted and messages get mixed up due to which a person is unable to respond. There are different types of seizures depending upon the type of brain cells involved.
Causes of Epilepsy
There are typical symptoms of epilepsy that are observed in every person suffering from it. It can start at any age but most commonly it is observed during childhood. It is not possible to identify the cause when it occurs at young age. When it occurs later in life, it is believed to be associated with the damage to the brain cells. Some of the important causes of epilepsy are:
- Strokes are the most common cause. People suffering from strokes due to less supply of oxygen to the brain cells often suffer from seizures.
- Brain tumor is another important cause for producing seizures.
- Severe head injuries result in loss of blood from the brain cells that affect the activity of brain cells. It is also an important cause of seizures.
- In some cases, changes in the brain may occur due to inheritance of defective genes from the parents that may result in epileptic attacks.
- Drug abuse or alcohol misuse is also an important cause of epileptic attacks in some individuals
- Infections of the membranes lining the brain cells can also produce epileptic seizures
- During childhood some parts of the brain do not develop properly that can lead to epileptic seizures during adult age.
Symptoms of Epilepsy
People with seizures may experience typical symptoms. Important symptoms of epilepsy are:
- There is a general strange feeling and the person is unable to describe it properly. There is an aura rising from the abdomen that indicates the beginning of an epileptic attack.
- There is an unusual smell or taste in the mouth
- Tingling sensation may occur in arms and legs that indicates the beginning of seizure
- There is stiffness and twitching of the body parts such as legs and arms.
- There is biting of the tongue and saliva starts drooling from the mouth
- Headache may occur after the seizure gets over
Natural supplements for epilepsy
There are many natural supplements for epilepsy that may be taken together to prevent the recurrent attacks. The package of herbs provides efficient natural supplements for epilepsy. All the herbs in this package are safe and provide safe and natural therapy for epilepsy. Important herbal supplements in this package include the following:
1. Medha Kvath: This is a wonderful herb to prevent epilepsy. It acts on the brain cells and increases the supply of oxygen to the brain cells. It helps to get rid of recurrent attacks of epilepsy.
2. Rasraj ras: It provides nutrition to the brain cells and helps to get rid of epileptic seizures. It is an excellent brain tonic that nourishes the brain cells and prevents epileptic symptoms. It also gives relief from recurrent headaches.
3. Mukta Pishti: This herb has been used traditionally for neurological disorders. It is a natural herb for increasing the brain power. It reduces the electrical activity of the brain cells and helps to perform normal functioning of the brain cells.
4. Praval Pishti: This herb may be used for a longer period of time to nourish the brain cells. It is a natural brain tonic and helps to get rid of recurrent epileptic attacks. It helps to get rid of headache. It reduces irritability of brain cells and prevents the symptoms of epilepsy.
5. Giloy sat: This is a natural supplement for brain cells. It nourishes the brain cells and helps to prevent epileptic attacks. It increases the supply of oxygen to the brain cells and stimulates normal activity.
6. Godanti bhasm: This is believed to be an excellent support for the normal activity of brain cells. It provides nutrition to the brain cells and helps to prevent the recurrent symptoms of epilepsy. It provides nourishment to the brain and stimulates the activity of brain cells.
7. Medha vati: This natural supplement increases the supply of oxygen to the brain cells. It is also used for increasing concentration. It is a wonderful herb for inducing good sleep and preventing recurrent attacks of epilepsy.
Dosage and mode of administration
Boil medicine no. 1 in 200 ml of water till the water reduces to only 100 ml. take one or teaspoon of the medicine daily, two times in a day before meals.
Mix medicine no. 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 and divide the mixture into 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening before meals. Take it with water or honey.
Take two-two tablets from medicine no 7, two times in a day with water or milk after meals.
How to prevent epilepsy?
Epilepsy can be prevented by using home solutions and take a few precautions. Important tips are given here that can help to prevent epilepsy:
- Garlic is believed to be a useful solution for preventing epilepsy. Eat a small piece of raw garlic daily to prevent epileptic attacks.
- Cow’s milk and green vegetables are also believed to be very useful for preventing the symptoms of epilepsy.
- Apply grated cucumber on eyes to sooth the pain in head that may occur after an epileptic attacks. It also relieves mental stress and can be used every day to prevent further attacks.
- Take bath with Epsom salt once in a week to reduce epileptic attacks
- Wash your eyes with cold rose water every day to prevent epileptic seizures. It is an excellent natural solution for preventing epilepsy.
There are no reviews yet.