What is eczema?
Eczema is also called as atopic dermatitis. It is a skin disease in which there is redness, and itching of the skin. It may affect any part of the body. The most common sites for eczema are bends of joints. It may occur at any age. It may also be transmitted from parents to children. There are certain genes that may be responsible for producing eczema. It is an autoimmune disease and it may aggravate during winters. The parts of the skin where eczema occurs become hard. One should look for herbal remedies to get rid of eczema naturally. People search for how to relieve eczema? Herbal remedies are safe and may be used regularly to get permanent relief from the symptoms.
Causes of eczema
Any particular cause of eczema is not known. It is mostly seen in immune compromised individuals. Low immune system is responsible for producing the symptoms of eczema. There are many other factors that can aggravate the symptoms.
- Some genes are also responsible for causing eczema and these genes get transmitted from parents to their children. Thus, it also runs in families.
- A few allergens may be responsible for aggravating the symptoms of eczema. When a person comes in contact with these allergens, symptoms get aggravated. Environmental pollution, germs, pollens, animal dander, etc are some of the allergens.
- Some people suffer from aggravation of eczema after eating some food items such as curd, wheat, potato, milk, eggs, etc.
- People who remain under stress may suffer from recurrent attacks of eczema.
Symptoms of eczema
Symptoms of eczema are present all the time. Symptoms get aggravated during winters and exposure to heat. Important symptoms are:
- Skin becomes dry and rough
- There is constant itching over the affected parts of the skin.
- Sometimes blood oozes out of the affected parts of the skin due to intense itching
- Burning may occur due to roughness and itching of the skin
- Skin becomes red due to constant itching that get worse at night
- Affected parts of the skin becomes hard
- A person becomes restless and irritable due to intense itching of the skin
Herbal supplements for eczema
There are many herbal supplements for eczema that help in the natural treatment of the disease. Herbal remedies are safe and may be used regularly to get rid of recurrent attacks of eczema. The package for eczema consists of natural and herbal remedies that boost up the immune system and prevents recurrent symptoms. The package for eczema includes the following herbal remedies:
1. Kayakalp Kwath: This is one of the best herbal remedies for prevention of the symptoms of eczema. It may be taken regularly for boosting up the immune system. It helps to get rid of the symptoms naturally. It does not produce any side effects. It helps to get rid of itching and burning of the skin.
2. Rasa Mankya: This is a natural remedy that helps to get rid of itching and redness of the skin. It also provides relief from burning and irritation naturally. It is a wonderful remedy for reducing any kind of skin infection naturally.
3. Praval Pisti: This is a natural herbal remedy that may be taken regularly to get rid of skin symptoms naturally. It boosts up the immune system and prevents the symptoms of eczema. It reduces roughness and gives clean and clear skin.
4. Kaya kalp vati: This is one of the best remedies for skin ailments. It helps in quick healing of the lesions and help to get rid of the symptoms. It reduces itching, burning and redness. It makes your skin healthy and gives clean and clear skin. It rejuvenates your skin naturally and helps to get rid of all the symptoms.
5. Giloy Sattva: This is a natural herbal remedy that boosts up the immune system. It is a natural remedy for all types of skin problems. It may be used regularly to prevent the recurrent attacks of eczema. It makes your skin healthy.
6. Tala Sindura: This natural remedy helps in regeneration of the skin cells. It removes dead and unhealthy skin. It makes your skin free from the symptoms of redness and burning. It reduces intense itching and helps in quick healing of wounds and lesions on the skin. It also prevents recurrent attacks of eczema.
7. Kaisora guggulu: This is believed to be a natural remedy to prevent the symptoms of eczema. It helps to get rid of eczema quickly and also prevents recurrent attacks. It is a safe herbal remedy and does not produce any adverse effects.
8. Arogya Vardhani: This natural remedy is believed to be a general body tonic as it helps to boost up the immune system and helps to get rid of the symptoms naturally. It may be used on a regular basis to prevent the symptoms.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take medicine no. 1 and add one teaspoon of this medicine in 400 ml of water. Boil it till the amount of water reduces to 100ml. take this two times in a day before breakfast and dinner.
Take medicine no. 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 and mix them together. Divide the mixture into 60 equal parts and take one part in the morning and one in the evening before breakfast and dinner with water or honey. Grind medicine no. 4 before mixing with other medicines.
Take two-two tablets from medicine no. 7 and 8, two times in a day, after breakfast and dinner with water.
Apply medicine no. 9 on the affected parts of the skin. It is only for external application. It provides quick relief and helps in healing of the skin lesions.