Divya Udarkalp Churnna is a natural product that helps in natural cure of constipation. It is made up of natural herbs that give natural cure for constipation. All the herbs in this product are safe and effective. The herbs provide natural digestion support and help to get rid of all kinds of digestion problems. It is a wonderful natural product for indigestion. It stimulates the functioning of all the digestive organs and help to get rid of digestion problems naturally. It may be taken regularly to boost up the energy and improve digestive functions of the body. It helps in proper assimilation of the food substances. It gives relief from indigestion quickly. It also prevents the growth of bacterial and viral infections in the digestive system and prevents diarrhea and constipation. It is believed to be a wonderful support for digestive organs that stimulate the digestive system and prevent further complications. It helps in proper cleansing and removal of toxins from the body. It acts as a natural detoxifier and helps to prevent complications that may arise due to constipation.
Advantages of Divya Udarkalp Churna
Divya Udarkalp churna is a wonderful herbal product for getting rid of all kinds of digestion problems. It is an excellent remedy for indigestion. It also helps to prevent recurrent infections of the digestive system. Other important advantages of taking this herbal product are:
- It helps in proper digestion of the food substances and helps to prevent constipation and diarrhea.
- It improves appetite and helps to get rid of recurrent constipation.
- It increases the secretion of digestive enzymes and juices and helps in proper digestion. It is a wonderful cure for constipation.
- It gives immediate relief from pain in the abdomen that may occur due to excessive flatulence or chronic constipation.
- It acts on the lining of the gastro intestinal tract and provides relief from inflammation. It reduces swelling and pain in the abdomen.
- It acts on the digestive organs for the optimum functioning. It gives relief from nausea and vomiting.
- It helps in the removal of waste substances from the body. It removes toxins and prevents indigestion and constipation.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to take half or one teaspoon of this herbal remedy, two times in a day with lukewarm water every day after meals.
Indigestion is a common problem that may occur anytime and at any age. The most common cause of indigestion is eating of unhealthy food. It gives rise to bacterial growth in the stomach and produces indigestion.
Causes of indigestion
The most important cause of indigestion is eating spoiled food or drinking contaminated water.
- Eating too much fried or processed food can also produce indigestion.
- Overeating is also a major cause that can lead to indigestion
- Intake of over the counter remedies or excessive pain medications can also produce indigestion and constipation problems.
- Lack of exercise and sedentary life is also a major cause of digestive problems.
- Stress can lead to different kinds of digestive problems. People remaining under stress suffer from frequent attacks of indigestion and constipation problem.
Symptoms of indigestion
People suffering from indigestion problems can also exhibit other symptoms that help in the diagnosis of the problem. Important symptoms of indigestion are:
- Pain in the abdomen is the most important and common symptom of indigestion
- Loose and frequent stools or diarrhea can also occur due to inflammation of the stomach lining
- Appetite reduces and there is no desire to eat anything.
- There is formation of lot of stomach gas or flatulence
- Eructation and belching is common during indigestion
- A person may also have nausea and vomiting along with indigestion
How to cure indigestion?
People suffering from indigestion can take a few precautions to prevent indigestion and get rid of its symptoms. A few tips are given here that may help a person to get rid of indigestion and constipation problem:
- One should drink clean and safe drinking water.
- Avoid eating street foods and uncovered foods
- Wash your hands before and after eating food
- Avoid taking too many over the counter remedies without consulting a physician
- Eat healthy food at regular and small intervals of time. One should eat small meals frequently for proper digestion.
- Alcohol and smoking should be avoided when a person suffers from indigestion and constipation.
- Avoid eating junk food and processed foods.
- Exercise is important. One should do regular exercise and yoga for the healthy functioning of all the organs.
- Meditation also helps to improve the functioning of digestive organs as it calms the brain and other body systems.
Natural cure for constipation
People consume a lot of conventional remedies to get rid of constipation. Home remedies can help in the natural cure for constipation. Home remedies are safe and may be taken regularly to get rid of constipation and other digestive problems. Important home remedies to get rid of constipation are:
- Take one teaspoon of garlic juice and mix with one teaspoon of olive oil and drink it daily to prevent constipation.
- Drink one glass of coconut water every day in the morning to get rid of constipation and indigestion problems.
- Take a glass of hot water and add one teaspoon of lemon juice and a pinch of black pepper and drink it in the morning everyday to prevent constipation.
- Drink a cup of ginger tea during the day to prevent indigestion and get rid of constipation.
- Drink a glass of hot milk at night before going to sleep. You can also add one teaspoon of honey to the milk instead of sugar.
- Eat two bananas everyday in the morning with a glass of hot milk to prevent constipation.
- Take a glass of hot milk and add one teaspoon of powdered almonds in it. You can also add half a teaspoon of olive oil and drink it daily.