Totla Kvath is a combination of herbs for hepatitis. It helps to get rid of recurrent infection of the liver. It is a wonderful natural treatment for liver disorders. It is believed to be an excellent remedy for hepatitis disorders. It stimulates the functioning of the liver cells and prevents infection of the liver. It helps liver to perform its normal functions. It helps in quick recovery from the symptoms of hepatitis. The natural herbs found in this product help to boost up the immune system and prevent recurrent inflammation of the liver cells. It supports liver to perform normal functioning. This herbal product may be taken on a regular basis for supporting the liver. It helps in the regeneration of the liver cells and prevents its degeneration. This herbal remedy is a wonderful solution for various hepatitis disorders. It is a natural treatment for liver disorders and does not produce any negative effects. It is a unique herbal product that helps liver to perform its functions on a regular basis.
Advantages of Totla Kvath
There are many benefits of using this herbal remedy for the treatment of liver disorders. It is made up of natural herbs for hepatitis and helps in quick recovery from the symptoms of liver disorders. Other important benefits of this herbal remedy are:
- It is a wonderful natural solution for hepatitis disorders. It helps liver to secrete bile and perform other functions properly.
- It also consists of herbs that help in boosting up the immunity and prevents recurrent infection of the liver cells.
- The natural herbs found in this product helps to get rid of all the symptoms associated with liver disorders.
- It supplies natural herbs to the liver cells and helps in the regeneration of the liver cells for optimum functioning.
- The natural herbs in this product also help liver to secrete proper enzymes that help in effective digestion of the fats.
- It also boosts up the strength and helps to reduce weakness and fatigue. It also helps to improve the other digestive functions of the body.
- It also helps to improve appetite and gives relief from flatulence and indigestion.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take one teaspoon of this remedy and boil in 400 ml of water till the water reduces to 100ml. strain the mixture and take it two times in a day before breakfast and dinner.
Hepatitis is a viral disease and it refers to the inflammation of the liver cells. Liver swells up due to recurrent inflammation. It is caused by different strains of virus and therefore it is named according to the strain of virus that causes it. Liver is one of the major organs of the body and it helps in the digestion of fats and also secretes bile that gives normal color to our urine and stool. It is very important that liver should function properly for supporting other digestive organs.
Causes of hepatitis
Hepatitis may be caused by a number of causes. The most important cause of hepatitis is a virus. It is names as hepatitis A, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C. bacterium or a parasite can also produce inflammation of the liver.
- When immune cells of a person start attacking the healthy liver cells, it results in the inflammation of the liver cells.
- Excessive intake of alcohol or any other habit forming substance can also produce hepatitis
- Hepatitis may be heredity and it may get transmitted from the parents to the children.
- There are other diseases that can also cause inflammation of the liver cells such as Wilson’s disease, etc.
Symptoms of hepatitis
There are different symptoms of hepatitis that may help in the early diagnosis of the disease. It may be treated easily. If diagnosis is made at an early stage, it is easy to prevent the further damage of the liver cells. Chronic inflammation of the liver can cause liver cancer or liver failure. The symptoms associated with hepatitis are:
- There is pain on the right side of the liver and sensation of fullness in the abdomen
- Urine and stool becomes dark in color
- Fever may be present due to inflammation of the liver cells
- Conjunctiva becomes yellow in color due to jaundice
- Nausea and vomiting may be present due to improper digestion
- There is loss of appetite due to liver infection
- A patient starts losing weight due to liver infection
Tips for preventing hepatitis
People suffering from liver infection can follow a few simple tips to prevent recurrent liver infection. By making changes in the diet and lifestyle, a person can get rid of liver infection. Simple tips are given below:
- Papaya is a wonderful fruit that helps in the regeneration of the liver cells. Papaya juice is also beneficial and helps to regenerate liver cells.
- Orange juice also helps in boosting up the immune system and prevents recurrent infection of the liver. Drink one glass of orange juice daily to get rid of hepatitis.
- One should drink more fluids for removing toxins from the body. Water is the best fluid that helps in the detoxification of the liver.
- Amla juice is also a wonderful home remedy for preventing hepatitis. Drink half a glass of amla juice daily for boosting up the immunity.
- Exercise is important for boosting up the strength. Exercise increases the supply of blood to all parts of the body and helps in quick recovery.
- Meditation is a useful therapy that helps in giving relief from mental stress. Practice meditation to reduce liver disorders.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and cigarette smoking for preventing liver disorders.
- Avoid drinking tea and coffee for getting rid of liver diseases. Caffeine can produce harmful effects on the liver.