Natural remedies for joint pain
Pidantaka Kwatha is a combination of natural remedies for joint pain. It gives quick relief from joint pain. It reduces swelling and stiffness of joints and help to get rid of recurrent inflammation of the joints. It increases the strength of joints as it is made up of natural herbs. It supports the normal functioning of the joints and prevents complications. It may be used regularly to get relief from joint pain. It is one of the best alternative treatments available in the market for joint pain. This herbal product has all the natural ingredients that are believed to stimulate the functioning of joints. The natural remedies in this product supplies proper nutrition to the joints and give relief from pain. It reduces the swelling of joints and increases their mobility. It makes the joints strong and prevents bending of bones.
Advantages of Pidantaka Kwatha
There are many benefits of using this natural remedy for joint pains. It is a safe and herbal treatment for getting rid of joint pain.
- This natural product can be taken on a regular basis to reduce swelling of joints. It also provides relief from pain and stiffness of all joints.
- All the ingredients in this product are natural and herbal. They are safe to use for a longer period of time.
- This natural product gives permanent solution for joint pains. People can avoid taking pain killers while taking this natural remedy for joint pains.
- It also boosts up the immune system and helps to get rid of recurrent inflammation of the joints. It greatly reduces the symptoms of arthritis.
- It is a suitable product for the people of ages and it does not produce any adverse effects.
- It also supports the joints as it provides nutrition to the joints and help in their normal functioning.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take 400 ml of water and add one teaspoon of this remedy in it. Boil the water till it reduces to 100 ml. drink this water two times in a day. Repeat the process every day.
Joints help in the movement of the body parts. There are different types of joints in the human body. arthritis is a common joint problem that mainly affects the bigger joints such as shoulder joint, hip joint, knee joint, elbow joint, etc. In arthritis, joints become painful and stiff. Movement becomes restricted and a person is not able to move his joints freely due to excessive pain. When smaller joints are involved it is termed as osteoarthritis or gout. Bones become weak. It mainly occurs due to degeneration of the bones due to loss of calcium and other minerals from the body. People suffering from joint pains take a lot of pain killers and apply pain relieving creams or gels to get instant relief. But they produce harmful effects on the other parts of the body. Alternative treatments for arthritis include herbs, and natural remedies. Alternative treatments are safe and can be used regularly to get long lasting relief.
Symptoms of joint pains
Along with pain, there are many other symptoms that may occur in the people suffering from joint pains. A few other symptoms include the following:
- Joints become red and swollen
- Joints become tender to touch
- Movement becomes restricted and a person is not able to move his joints freely.
- There is difficulty in doing the daily living activities due to pain in the joints.
- Fever may be present due to inflammation of the joints.
Alternative treatments for arthritis
Apart from taking herbal remedies for joint pains, people can also use other alternative treatments for arthritis. They can also try home remedies to get rid of pain and swelling of the joints. Home remedies are effective and help to increase the strength of joints without producing any adverse effects on the body. A few useful and effective home remedies are arthritis are:
- Grind a few pieces of garlic to make paste. Add one teaspoon of mustard oil and heat it. Apply it on the affected joints. It is a wonderful remedy that provides relief from pain and also reduces swelling of the joints.
- Turmeric paste also helps to reduce pain and swelling of the joins. Turmeric is known to have anti-inflammatory properties and reduce inflammation and tenderness of the affected joints.
- You can also add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of warm milk and drink it twice to increase the strength of the joints and reduce pain and swelling.
- Walnuts are also believed to enhance the strength of joints. Soak a few walnuts in the water and keep it overnight. Peel in the morning and eat daily with a glass of hot milk to enhance the strength of joints and get relief from pain and swelling.
Precautions to prevent joint pains
People suffering from joint pains can also take a few precautions to prevent joint pains. A few simple tips are given here that can help to get rid of joint pains naturally:
- One should do regular exercise. Yoga asana and simple exercise greatly helps in reducing joint pains. Exercise boosts up energy and also increases blood supply to the joints.
- One should eat healthy diet including proteins. Proteins help in the repair of wear and tear of joints and also increase the strength of tendons and ligaments.
- Drink more water to reduce swelling of joints. Water removes waste toxins out of the body and helps to get relief from joint pains naturally.
- Avoid drinking harmful substances such as alcohol. It causes more damage to the body and aggravates the symptoms.
- Practice meditation for reducing stress because stress can aggravate the symptoms of joint pains.