Pidantak Ras (Tablets)
Natural remedy for joint pain
Pidantak Ras is a combination of natural herbs and it is a wonderful natural remedy for joint pain. It consists of natural herbs that are believed to support the normal functioning of the joints. It is a natural treatment arthritis that helps to increase the strength of joints. It supplies proper nutrition to the joints and help to get rid of joint pains. There are different natural treatments for arthritis available in health stores. It is quite difficult to choose a natural and safe herbal remedy for getting rid of joint pains. Pidantak Ras is a supportive and herbal solution to get rid of joint problems. It makes your joint strong and gives relief from pain and stiffness of joints.
Benefits of Pidantak Ras
Pidantak Ras is a beneficial and safe remedy for joint pain and arthritis. It helps to make your joints stable and strong. Other benefits of this natural remedy for joint pains are:
- This natural remedy provides herbal support to the joints and relieve pain and swelling in the joints.
- It also increases the strength of tendons and ligaments and gives relief from stiffness.
- It reduces inflammation and swelling of the joints. It also reduces redness and pain in the joints.
- It increases the mobility of joints and helps a person to perform normal daily activities.
- It is a wonderful and safe remedy for joint problems
- It may be used regularly to support the functioning of joints.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take one or two tablets, two times in a day after meals with water.
Arthritis is a problem that makes the joints stiff and painful. It mainly affects the people after middle age. It is an autoimmune disorder and occurs when the healthy immune system start affecting the joint cells negatively. It mainly affects the bigger joints. Joints become red and inflamed. There is excruciating pain and swelling in the joints. People start taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs to get rid of pain and inflammation but these drugs produce a lot of adverse effects on the other body organs. Therefore, it is not advised to take the painkillers for getting relief from joint pains. Mobility of the joints reduces and a person is unable to perform his daily living activities without support.
Causes of joint pains
Joint pains may be caused due to a variety of reasons. Degeneration of bones occurs due to ageing and it is the most common reason that people suffering from joint problems during old age. It also occurs due to weak immune system. People who suffer from chronic health problems such as diabetes, heart problems, and kidney problems may also suffer from weakness of joints. Obesity is also a concern and can cause joint pains. Increases weight puts more pressure on the lower legs and increases joint pains.
Symptoms of Arthritis
People suffering from arthritis present some common symptoms that help in the diagnosis of the condition. A few important symptoms of arthritis are:
- Pain in the joints is the most common symptom and it may occur in any joint. Pain can also extend to the other parts of the body.
- Joints also become inflamed and stiff. It is difficult to touch a joint.
- People complain of aggravation of pain after slight movement
- It is difficult to do slightest movement of the affected joints. There is weakness in the joints.
- Fever is also present due to inflammation in the body.
- Joints become tender and hard to touch due to inflammation
Natural treatments for Arthritis
There are many useful and effective home remedies that help to get rid of joint pains. Home remedies can be taken regularly for natural treatment arthritis. Home remedies provide natural treatments for arthritis. Natural treatments provide support to the joints and help to get rid of arthritis symptoms. A few important home remedies for natural treatment arthritis are:
- Make a paste by adding one or two teaspoon of turmeric powder with almond oil and apply this paste on the affected joint. Keep it for half an hour and remove afterwards. It reduces redness and inflammation in the joints. Also gives relief from pain.
- Add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of boiling milk. Drink it two times in a day for getting relief from pain and inflammation of the joints.
- Make ginger paste and add half a teaspoon in a glass of boiling milk. Drink it two times in a day to get relief from joint pain and stiffness.
- Garlic is also known to have anti-inflammatory property. Eat two cloves of garlic everyday with a glass of hot water in the morning. It reduces cholesterol and also reduces pain and inflammation from the joints.
- Eucalyptus oil is a wonderful home remedy to get rid of joint pain. Massage your joints with eucalyptus oil daily to enhance the blood circulation and prevent recurrent inflammation of the joints.
- Massage your joints using almond oil. It nourishes the joints and helps to get rid of stiffness and pain. You can also use coconut oil to massage and increase the circulation of blood in the joints.
- Regular yoga and exercise also helps in getting rid of joint problems. People suffering from joint pain or arthritis should perform simple yoga asana to reduce joint problems.
- Drink lots of water to remove toxins out of the body. Detoxification helps in reducing pain and inflammation of the joints.
- You can also apply hot and cold compress on the painful joints to reduce swelling and pain. Hot therapy also increases the strength of joints by increasing blood circulation.
- One should eat a healthy diet to increase nutrition to the joints. One should include fruits and green leafy vegetables to enhance immunity.