Mukta vati is an herbal remedy for high blood pressure. It is a high blood pressure natural cure and helps to control BP naturally. It is made up of natural herbs that help to regulate the flow of blood in the arteries. It also helps heart to pump out the blood effectively in the arteries and giving a natural cure for high blood pressure. It is proved to be an excellent herbal remedy for high blood pressure. This high blood pressure natural cure can be taken on a regular basis for controlling high blood pressure. There are many people who use conventional remedies for controlling high blood pressure. Conventional treatment is not safe and produces a lot of side effects on the other parts of the body. Therefore, one should choose a natural and herbal remedy for high blood pressure. Mukta vati is a combination of natural herbs and it is proved to be an excellent high blood pressure natural cure.
Benefits of Mukta vati
Mukta vati is an herbal remedy for high blood pressure and it is safe. It can be taken regularly for controlling high BP naturally. Other important benefits of this natural remedy are:
- It stimulates the functioning of the heart and helps it to pump the blood effectively in the arteries. It reduces the pressure of flow of blood in the arteries for controlling blood pressure naturally.
- It also acts on the heart muscles and helps in the proper contraction and relaxation of the heart muscles.
- It is believed to be an excellent solution for other complications that may arise due to high blood pressure.
- It is also found to be a useful natural remedy for maintaining normal functioning of the heart and it helps to prevent other heart problems as well.
- It reduces the symptoms of high BP and helps to feel better quickly. It reduces headache and pain in the region of heart by increasing the blood supply.
- It helps to increase the strength of the muscles of the heart and helps in proper flow of blood to all parts of the body.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to take one or two pills, two times in a day with water after meals.
High blood pressure
High blood pressure of high BP is a common problem and it is a symptom associated with many heart problems. It is not a disease in itself. It can be easily controlled by making changes in the lifestyle and taking herbal remedies. Blood pressure is the measure of flow of blood through the arteries and pressure exerted by the blood flow on the arteries. When blood is forced hard through the arterial walls, it causes high blood pressure. It is sometimes dangerous as it can cause bursting of the arteries and other complications. Therefore, it is important to regulate the flow of blood and maintain normal blood pressure for the normal functioning of the other body parts.
Symptoms of high BP
People having high blood pressure may present a few symptoms. These symptoms can help in the early diagnosis of the problem. Important symptoms associated with high BP are:
- A person will start feeling pain in the head. It is important to rule out the other causes of headache before considering that it is due to high BP.
- A person cannot stand properly as he may suffer from vertigo
- There is nausea and vomiting due to high pressure in the arteries.
- It may cause difficulty in breathing and pain in the chest due to congestion of the arteries.
- There is loss of sleep due to high blood pressure and a person is not able to lie down
- A person with high BP becomes restless
Home remedies for high blood pressure
People suffering from high blood pressure can also take home remedies to control high BP. There are many useful home remedies that help to regulate the flow of blood in the arteries. Home remedies are safe and provide safe and natural treatment for high blood pressure. Important home remedies for managing high BP at home are:
- Amla powder is a wonderful home remedy. Take one teaspoon of amla powder with a glass of hot water first thing in the morning for reducing high BP.
- Eat a few cloves of garlic everyday in the morning and drink a glass of hot water to regulate the functioning of the heart and reducing BP.
- Radish juice is also an effective home remedy for managing high blood pressure. Drink half a glass of radish juice for maintaining normal blood pressure.
- Take one bottle gourd and grind it to take out its juice. Drink half a glass of bottle gourd juice daily to reduce high blood pressure.
- Drink one or two teaspoon of onion juice daily two or three times in a day for maintaining normal blood pressure.
How to control BP naturally?
- Drink lots of water and other fluids for removing waste substances and maintaining acid base balance in the body for maintaining normal BP.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and cigarette smoking for preventing high blood pressure and regulating the functioning of the heart.
- Exercise regularly for maintaining normal blood pressure. Exercise helps in improving the flow of blood in the arteries and reduces blood pressure.
- Reduce salt intake and processed foods or heavy diet for maintaining BP. Salt damages the functioning of kidneys and can lead to complications.
- Reduce stress by doing meditation and taking adequate sleep. It helps in the normal functioning of the heart muscles.
- Eat a fibrous diet for removing waste substances from the body and reducing the effect of toxins in the body.