Powder for constipation
Churna is a magnificent mix of natural herbs for constipation. It helps in curing blockage normally. Every herb in this churna is selected and commonly gives quick help from constipation and pain in the stomach. This churna enhances the working of the digestive system and helps in proper assimilation of the food. It additionally helps in enhancing the hunger. It is a characteristic and magnificent cure for constipation. Churna is a mix of characteristic solutions for obstruction. You can take this herbal churna to get help from heartburn and indigestion. The herbal remedies found in this churna are perceived to be the best answer for disposing of constipation. It is a brilliant natural cure that aides in curing blockage without delivering any side effects. It is an herbal cure for constipation. It consists of natural herbs for constipation. It increases the bulk of the stool and also makes it easy to evacuate the waste products from the body.
Advantages of Churna
Churna helps in boosting up the quality of the digestive muscles. It additionally fortifies the working of the digestive organs and gives quick alleviation from gastric issues.
- It enhances the hunger and helps in proper digestion and absorption of the nutrients. It is a magnificent cure that helps to get rid of any kind of gastric problem. It increases the secretion of digestive juices for proper digestion.
- It gives you alleviation from pain in stomach that might happen because of aggregation of waste and gas in the stomach.
- It is a suitable solution for enhancing the digestive system working for the people of all ages. It doesn’t deliver any reactions. You might take it frequently to fortify the gastric muscles.
- It enhances the working of the rectal muscles and helps to get rid of pain the stomach.
Take one teaspoon of this churna with a glass of warm water everyday two times. Take it at least half an hour before eating food.
Constipation is a general gastric problem that may occur anytime. It may affect the people of all ages. Constipation may occur due to numerous reasons. Many people are able to pass very hard stool everyday which is also termed as constipation. Others may not pass any stool for many days. There are many other symptoms that are associated with constipation. Chronic constipation should be treated immediately to prevent further complications. People take laxatives to get rid of constipation but it offers only temporary relief. Herbal remedies are safe and provide natural and long lasting results.
Causes of Constipation
There are different reasons that may cause constipation in different people. A few common causes of constipation are listed below:
- Constipation is a symptom and may be present along with other digestive health issues such as colon cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, etc.
- Lack of fibres in the diet can also lead to constipation. People who less fibres are more prone to suffer from constipation.
- Drinking fewer fluids is also an important reason that can give rise of constipation. Water is essential for removing waste substances from the body.
- Lack of exercise is another cause that can cause constipation due to improper digestion of the food.
- People who take prescription remedies for different health problems may also suffer from constipation. Conventional remedies may produce constipation as a side effect of the medicines.
Constipation may be associated with many other symptoms. A few important symptoms present along with constipation are:
- There is constant pain in the abdomen. A person has to strain a lot while passing stool. There is pain in the rectum due to constant straining.
- Accumulation of gas or flatulence occurs in the stomach. It causes heaviness of the stomach.
- There is no desire to eat anything or hunger is reduced
- Pain in the back may occur due to constant straining
- Chronic constipation can also produce piles, fissures and other complications.
Home remedies for constipation
Constipation can also be treated by using home remedies. Home remedies help to provide quick relief. There are no adverse effects of taking home remedies regularly. A few useful and effective home remedies are:
- Take a glass of hot milk and add one teaspoon of honey and drink it two times in a day. It helps to get rid of constipation.
- Soak a two teaspoon of flaxseeds in a bowl of water for a night. Eat them in the morning and also drink the same water.
- Add one or two teaspoon of lemon juice in a glass of water and a pinch of black pepper and black salt. Drink it in the morning after getting up from the bed.
- Prepare a decoction by boiling a few basil leaves and mint leaves. You can also add one teaspoon of honey. It helps to remove toxins from the body.
- Soak a few raisins in water and keep overnight. Eat them in the morning and drink a glass of hot milk.
How to prevent constipation?
People can also take a few precautions to prevent constipation. A few important tips are given below:
- Add more fibres to your diet. A diet rich in natural fibres help to get rid of constipation naturally.
- Drink more water and fruit juices to remove toxins and waste substances from the body and prevent constipation.
- Go for regular exercise to boost up the strength of the muscles and improve blood circulation. Exercise helps to get rid of constipation naturally.
- Do not take any prescription remedies without taking an advice from a qualified physician. Always consult a physician before taking any prescription remedy.
- Avoid eating processed foods containing white flour as it can aggravate the pain and cause disorders of the digestive system.
There are no reviews yet.