How To Cure Acidity
Divya Avipattikar Choorna
Divya Avipattikar choorna is a wonderful blend of natural remedies that help to cure acidity. It comprises of natural regular herbs that adjusts the pH of stomach and diminishes acidity. The common herbs utilized as a part of this natural product are accepted to decrease the secretion of acid from the stomach and helps in the hyperacidity treatment. . It is a great heart burn remedy that helps in complete assimilation of the food substances and helps to get rid of flatulence. Divya Avipattikar choorna consists of natural acidity remedies that help in other digestive problems for example, nausea, vomiting, acid reflux, and so on. The main herb found in this product is amla which is accepted to be extremely useful for the treatment of digestive disorders. Amla comprises of natural properties to fight against the recurrent infections in the body. It also helps in boosting up the immune system.
Advantages of Divya Avipattikar choorna
Divya Avipattikar choorna helps to cure acidity. It is a heart burn remedy and helps to get rid of heart burn naturally. It adjusts the pH of the stomach and helps in processing the digestion naturally.
- It is a natural indigestion cure that keeps up the balance of acid and base in the body and helps to cure acidity naturally.
- It acts on the gastric organs and helps in the proper functioning of all the gastric organs. It helps in proper digestion and assimilation of the food.
- It helps in enhancing the appetite and is believed to be a natural solution for all kinds of digestive disorders.
- It is additionally valuable in the obstruction and other digestive issue. It helps in expulsion of harmful substances from the blood and helps in detoxification of the body.
- It empowers the working of liver and other digestive organs for legitimate functioning of the digestion system.
- It helps in the proper secretion of digestive juices and enzymes for proper digestion of the different nutrients in the food.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take one teaspoon of this remedy, three times in a day with cold water or lukewarm water after meals.
Best medicine For Acidity
It is a common problem and is known by different names. It is also called as hyperacidity or heartburn. It is produced as a result or excessive secretion of acid from the gastric cells. It is a not a disease but it is a symptom that may occur along with many other digestive problems. It can cause a lot of complications if not treated on time. It can cause inflammation of the gastric layers and can produce harmful effects. Therefore, one should try the natural remedies for acidity.
Causes of acidity
There are a variety of causes of acidity. Every person suffering from acidity may have a different cause. A few important causes of acidity are:
- Eating too much spicy and fried food can cause acidity. It reduces the pH of the gastric juice and produce burning in the food pipe.
- People who remain sitting for a long time and avoid doing physical exercise may also suffer from acidity problems due to improper digestion of the food.
- Stress and anxiety is believed to be one of the most important causes of acidity. Stress releases hormones that can aggravate the condition.
- People taking too many prescription remedies may also complain of hyperacidity in the stomach. It occurs as a side effect of the prescription remedies.
How to cure acidity?
There are many natural ways that can help to cure acidity. People suffering from acidity can change their diet and lifestyle to get quick relief. A few tips are given here that can help to cure acidity in a natural manner:
- One should drink lots of fluids and especially water to remove toxins from the body. Water acts as a natural detoxicant and helps in removing harmful toxins out of the body.
- One should eat small meals at regular intervals of time. A person should eat light food that can be easily digestible.
- Avoid drinking too much coffee and tea as it can aggravate the symptoms of acidity.
- Avoid eating spicy and fatty foods. People with acidity should avoid eating fast food and processed food.
- One should eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables for the normal functioning of the digestive system. Fresh fruit juice also helps to boost up energy.
- One should do meditation to avoid stress as it is the most common cause of acidity.
Home remedies for acidity
There are a large number of home remedies that can also give relief from the symptoms of heartburn or hyperacidity. Home remedies are safe and can be taken on a regular basis to get rid of acidity problems. Home remedies for acidity give quick relief. A few home remedies to prevent recurrent attacks of acidity are:
- Take a few mint leaves and grind them. Mix with a glass of water and add a pinch of black salt. Drink it daily in the morning to get relief from acidity.
- Drink a glass of cold milk to get immediate relief from heart burn or hyperacidity. It neutralizes the acidic effect and helps to prevent pain and burning sensation.
- Add one teaspoon of lemon juice in half cup of water. Also add a pinch of black salt and drink it before eating food to prevent hyperacidity.
- Chew a few tulsi leaves in the morning to prevent acidity. It also helps to get rid of inflammation of the stomach walls.
- Add a pinch of asafetida in a glass of water and drink it before eating meals. It is also a natural cure for acidity.
- Chew a small piece of ginger before eating food. It helps in proper digestion of the food and prevents acidity.
- Chew a few coriander leaves before eating food to prevent flatulence and acidity problem.
There are no reviews yet.