Divya Ashmarihar Ras is a wonderful kidney stone treatment. It is an excellent combination of natural remedies for kidney stones. It supports kidneys for their normal functioning. The herbs in this natural kidney stone treatment prevent the formation of flatulence and gives relief from pain. It helps kidneys to function normally. It may be taken on a regular basis for preventing the formation of recurrent kidney stones. All the natural remedies for kidney stones found in this product are safe and useful for boosting up the immune system and preventing the formation of renal stones. This herbal product may be used for a prolonged period of time as it is absolutely safe and does not produce any adverse effects. It provides relief from the symptoms and prevents any further damage to the kidneys due to the formation of stones. It also protects kidneys from any inflammation of infection.
Advantages of Divya Ashmarihar Ras
Divya Ashmarihar Ras is a combination of kidney stones natural remedies that helps to get rid of kidney stones and other renal diseases. It is a wonderful combination of herbs that support the normal functioning of the kidneys. Other important advantages of this natural remedy are:
- It prevents the formation of the stones in the kidneys and helps to stimulate the optimum functioning of the kidneys.
- It provides quick relief from the symptoms such as painful urination and incontinence of the urine.
- It prevents inflammation and infection of the urinary tract. It helps in normal flow of the urine.
- It reduces pain in the back and pelvic region due to the presence of kidney stones. It boosts up the immune system for preventing recurrent formation.
- It supports kidneys for the removal of harmful toxins and waste substances from the body. It helps kidneys in filtering the blood effectively for the normal functioning of other organs in the body.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to take one or two grams of the remedy with water, two times in a day after the meals.
Kidney stones may occur at any age. It is the most common problem of kidneys that can affect the people of all ages. There are different types of kidney stones. Calcium stones are the most common type of kidney stones. There is deposition of calcium in the kidneys as it is not filtered properly and this leads to the formation of stones. In conventional system, surgery is advised for kidney stones. It will cause recurrent formation of kidney stones until the right treatment is chosen. Herbal remedies for kidney stones are safe and may be taken on a regular basis to stop the formation of kidney stones and preventing the symptoms.
Symptoms of kidney stones
People suffering from kidney stones may suffer from a variety of symptoms. A few common symptoms associated with renal stones are given below:
- Pain is the most important symptom. It travels from forwards to the backwards in the back. It may begin in the pelvic region and extend backwards.
- There is difficulty in passing urine. A person may have painful urination. There is dribbling of urination and a person is not satisfied while passing urine.
- Recurrent infection of the kidneys is a common problem due to the presence of stones in the kidneys.
- Sometimes, blood comes out while passing urine due to the damage caused to the renal tissues by the stones.
How to prevent renal stones?
People can take a few precautions and can make changes in diet and lifestyle for controlling the symptoms and preventing the recurrent formation and infection of the kidneys. A few important tips are given below:
- Make changes in your diet. Try to add more fluids or liquid diet so that it is easily digested by your body. Avoid eating vegetables such as spinach, tomato, brinjal, etc.
- Avoid having milk and milk products as it can aggravate the symptoms and can cause recurrent formation of stones
- Avoid eating heavy meals especially at night as it is difficult to digest and it can cause pain and other symptoms.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and other habit forming substances that can damage the functioning of kidneys and produce negative effects on your health.
- Try to consume more fruits and liquids so that waste substances are easily eliminated from your body system.
Home remedies for kidney stones
Home remedies are proved to be beneficial for preventing renal stones. Home remedies may be used on a regular basis for preventing the symptoms and getting rid of renal stones. A few home remedies for kidney stones are:
- Take two table spoon of apple cider vinegar and add one teaspoon of lemon juice and drink it daily for boosting immune system and preventing kidney stones.
- Cranberry juice also helps to get rid of kidney stones. Drink one glass of juice daily for boosting the immunity and preventing recurrent formation of the kidney stones.
- Take half a glass of pomegranate juice and mix with half a glass of apple juice and drink it daily for removing waste substances and boosting up the immune system.
- Grapefruit juice is a natural product that also helps to get rid of kidney stones. It provides nourishment to the body cells and helps in quick recovery.
- Take half a glass of amla juice and mix one or teaspoon of lemon juice and drink it daily. It also boosts up the immune system and prevents the symptoms of renal stones.
- Drink one glass of orange juice daily as it also prevents the formation and also boosts up the immunity for preventing recurrent infection of kidneys.
- Take a few tulsi leaves and boil in a cup of water. Add one teaspoon of ginger juice and honey and drink it daily for boosting up the immunity and preventing infections.
There are no reviews yet.