Divya Arshkalp Vati
How to cure piles?
Divya Arshkalp Vati is a natural cure for piles. It helps to cure piles naturally. It is a blend of piles herbal remedies and help to get rid of bleeding and non-bleeding piles in a natural manner. This herbal remedy greatly helps to prevent the symptoms of piles. It reduces pain and bleeding from the rectum without producing any adverse effects. It is a safe and herbal treatment and helps to avoid surgery. This herbal remedy can be used regularly for the natural treatment of both bleeding and non-bleeding piles. It also reduces swelling of the veins and reduces pain. It helps to make the area smooth and helps in easy evacuation of the waste products. It reduces inflammation of the rectum and prevents further complications. It helps to restore the normal functioning and also increases the strength of the veins. It enhances the strength of veins and prevents venous congestion.
Advantages of Divya Arshkalp Vati
There are many advantages of taking Divya Arshkalp vati for the treatment of piles. It is a natural remedy for piles and helps to cure piles without producing any adverse effects. Other important advantages of this natural remedy are:
- It increases the blood supply to the rectum and helps to get rid of pain and congestion in the veins.
- It also reduces inflammation of the veins and prevents pain and bleeding from the rectum. It is a natural remedy to get rid of constipation.
- It increases the bulk of the stool and helps in easy evacuation of the waste from the body.
- It helps in proper digestion and absorption of the food and helps to stimulate the functioning of the digestive system.
- It is a wonderful natural remedy for constipation and other digestive issues.
- This remedy helps to avoid surgery and it is a cost effective treatment for getting rid of piles.
It is recommended to take one or two tablets twice in a day half an hour before meals with water.
Piles are a condition in which there is swelling of the veins. There is congestion of the veins that causes pain and swelling around the rectum. It may occur at any age. Men and women can suffer from piles. There are two types of piles: Bleeding and non-bleeding piles. When there is swelling of veins in the upper region of the anus, it is termed as internal piles and when it occurs in the lower veins, it is termed as external piles. Bleeding may occur due to excessive straining while passing stool. The veins become inflamed and there is swelling around the rectum. There are different causes of piles. In conventional system, surgery is advised but it is not a cure for the piles. It can reoccur with the passage of time. Herbal remedies provide a safe alternative to the surgery.
Causes of Piles
Piles may be caused by a number of different causes. A few important causes of piles are listed below:
- The most important cause of piles is excessive constipation. When a person suffers from chronic constipation, it puts extreme pressure on the rectal veins that leads to swelling and inflammation of the veins.
- Piles occur commonly in weight lifters. There is an increased pressure on the veins when they lift heavy weight continuously.
- In women, piles may occur during pregnancy. Women suffer from constipation during pregnancy and there is an increased pressure from the uterus that can cause hemorrhoids or piles.
- Piles also occur due to lack of fibre in the diet. People who do not eat a fibrous diet may also suffer from constipation that can lead to piles.
- Lack of exercise or sedentary lifestyle is also responsible for causing piles.
Cure piles naturally
Piles can be treated naturally at home. There are numerous home remedies that give relief from piles at home. Home remedies may be taken on a regular basis for preventing the symptoms of piles. A few important and useful home remedies to get rid of hemorrhoids are given here:
- Make powder of dried mango seeds. Take one teaspoon of powder daily, two times with hot water. It reduces pain and constipation and helps to get rid of piles naturally.
- Soak a few figs in water and keep it overnight. In the morning eat the figs and drink the same water before eating anything. It gives relief from constipation.
- Drink one cup of radish juice every day. You can also add a pinch of black salt and black pepper to change the taste. It is a wonderful home solution to get rid of piles. Or you can also grate one radish and eat it daily in the morning.
- Bitter gourd juice is also a suitable home solution for getting rid of piles. Drink one glass of this juice daily. It reduces pain and swelling in the rectum.
- Add more salad to your food. Eat one bowl of green salad everyday at least half an hour before eating your dinner. Fibres increase the bulk of your stool and help to reduce constipation.
- Drink more fluids and especially water to remove waste substances from the body. Water helps to get rid of constipation.
- Exercise also helps to stimulate the functioning of the body organs. People suffering from piles and constipation should do mild exercise daily to get rid of their problem.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking. This can aggravate the problem.
- People suffering from piles should avoid eating spicy foods as it can aggravate the pain and swelling in the rectum. One should eat mild foods such as gruel, rice, corn flours, etc.
- Drink one bowl of vegetable soup daily at night before eating dinner. It helps to increase the bulk of stool and prevent constipation.