Divya Amla Churna
Divya Amla Churna is prepared from amla which is the best natural vitamin C supplement. Amla has been used traditionally for digestive problems. It is a rich source of vitamin C that helps in proper digestion and assimilation of food substances. It also helps to get rid of flatulence problems. Amla is known for a long time and utilized as a part of Indian homes for counteractive action of respiratory infections. It supports up the safety and avoids intermittent attacks of disease. Amla gives speedy alleviation from digestive issue as it aides in adjusting the pH of the stomach. Amla is known to prevent recurrent respiratory infections. It also boosts up the immune system and helps to get rid of constipation and other digestive problems. Divya Amla Churna not only helps to get rid of digestive problems but also prevents recurrent infections by boosting up the immune system.
Advantages of Divya Amla Churna
Divya Amla Churna is a natural product and it helps to cure many diseases. It is a natural treatment for gastric issues and also helps to boost up the immunity to prevent recurrent attacks of diseases. A few other benefits of taking this natural remedy daily are:
- It is a great solution for the treatment of constipation and other digestive problems. It helps in proper digestion of the food and gives relief from constipation.
- It gives fast help from indigestion and pain in the abdomen.
- Amla is the best natural vitamin C supplement that boosts up the immune system and prevents recurrent respiratory infections.
- It consists of natural extracts of amla juice and acts quickly on the body and produces excellent results in the treatment of digestive problems.
- It is a rich source of anti-oxidants that help to get rid of free radicals and prevent the formation of cancer forming cells in the body.
- It helps in detoxification of the body as it aides in evacuating waste chemicals from the body.
- Regular intake of this product also helps to revitalize your skin and helps to get rid of skin inflammation and allergic reactions.
- It is also a wonderful remedy to rejuvenate the growth of your hair. It helps you to get long and thick hair naturally.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take one teaspoon of Divya Amla Churna, two times in a day with Luke warm water before meals.
Constipation is the most common digestive problem that can occur at any age. A person fails to pass normal stools daily. A person has to put a lot of strain for evacuation of stools. There is a lot of pain while passing feces. It may occur due to a variety of reasons. Though, constipation is not a disease but chronic constipation can produce other complications. People suffering from chronic constipation can also suffer from hemorrhoids or piles. It can also cause rectal fissures. Therefore, it is important that people suffering from constipation should take natural remedies to get rid of constipation. It can produce a lot of pain and discomfort in the abdomen.
Causes of constipation
There are different causes of constipation. It is very important to determine the cause of the constipation to get the right treatment. A few important causes of constipation are:
- Drinking less fluids or water is a common cause of constipation. It reduces bowel movements due to dryness of the rectal walls.
- Taking too many prescription remedies for chronic health problems can also produce constipation.
- Lack of exercise is a common cause that can lead to constipation. People living a sedentary life are more prone to suffer from constipation.
How to cure constipation?
There are many ways to get rid of constipation. A person should know the cause to cure constipation naturally. By making changes in the diet and lifestyle a person can get rid of constipation. A few important tips are given here that can help to get rid of constipation naturally:
- One should drink more water at frequent intervals of time to get rid of constipation and for proper digestion of the food.
- One should do regular exercise or yoga to get rid of constipation. It helps to increase the strength of the muscles and helps in easy bowel movement.
- Avoid taking too many remedies without consultation from a physician. Avoid taking over the counter medications to reduce pain and inflammation in any part of the body.
- Eat a well balanced and healthy diet that includes more fibrous foods to get rid of constipation. Fibrous foods increase the bulk of the stools and help to get rid of constipation.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and cigarette smoking as it can also cause digestive problems.
- Do not eat spicy food and fried foods as it can irritate the lining of the stomach and can produce harmful effects.
Home remedies for constipation
People suffering from constipation and other gastric problems can use home remedies to prevent constipation. There are many useful and effective home remedies that help to get rid of constipation. A few useful home remedies to prevent constipation are given here:
- Add one teaspoon of garlic juice in a glass of warm water and drink it every day in the morning. It helps to get rid of constipation naturally.
- Add half a teaspoon of cumin seeds powder in a glass of hot water and a pinch of black salt. Drink it daily to prevent constipation.
- Take a glass of hot water and add two teaspoon of lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey and drink it in the morning every day. It gives relief from constipation and other stomach problems.
- Drink a glass of ginger tea once daily to get rid of constipation and stomach problems.