Common Ear problems
Deafness, otorrhagia and tympanitis are the common ear problems that may occur anytime and at any age. There are a wide variety of causes that lead to different types of ear problems. Deafness may be partial or complete. In partial deafness, a person can hear loud sounds but is unable to hear feeble sounds. It may occur later during the life due to some disease or surgery. It also occurs as a common symptom with aging. Otorrhagia is a condition in which there is blood coming out of the ears. It occurs due to some severe infection in the ear, any injury or after the surgery. Tympanitis refers to the inflammation of the tympanic membrane. It occurs due to recurrent respiratory infections in children or due to accumulation of wax in the ear. There are several other causes of the ear problems. It is very important to know the right cause of the problem.
Causes of deafness
Deafness may caused by a number of causes. It is the most serious form of ear problem in which a person loses the ability to hear sounds. It may be present by birth or may be acquired later in the life. Important causes of deafness are:
- Some hearing loss occurs with advancing age due to degeneration of the cells and improper functioning of the auditory nerve. Proper signals are not sent to the brain that can produce hearing loss or deafness.
- An accident or blow to the ear can also produce an injury to the ear that can lead to deafness or complete hearing loss.
- Children suffering from recurrent respiratory infections or from chronic respiratory problems may also complain of loss of hearing due to inflammation of the tympanic membrane.
- People working in factories where they are exposed to loud sounds may also suffer from hearing loss or deafness due to damage of the tympanic membrane.
Hearing loss symptoms
Hearing loss is a major defect and it may occur at any age due to different reasons. There is a suitable range up to which human ear can listen to the sounds. Sounds above this range can produce hearing loss symptoms. Hearing loss may occur gradually with increasing age due to degeneration of the ear cells or it may occur suddenly due to an injury or after the surgery. Other hearing loss symptoms that may be present are:
- A person may complain of constant pain the ear due to an injury or after the surgery of the ear.
- Swelling may be present in the ears due to inflammation of the tympanic membrane
- Accumulation of wax and pus may be seen in the ear due to recurrent infections
- As ear play an important role in balancing the body. Any kind of infection in the ear can produce vertigo or ringing sounds in the ear.
- A person desires to make high volume of the musical instruments due to hearing loss. One has to speak louder to make him understand.
Supplements for hearing loss
Natural supplements for hearing loss help to prevent the symptoms of hearing loss. Natural supplements are safe and prevent various ear problems naturally. Herbal supplements boost up the immune system and help to get rid of ear problems. The package for deafness, otorrhagia and tympanitis help to get rid of all the ear problems naturally. All the herbs in the package are safe and natural and may be used on a regular basis to avoid any surgery and other complications. Important herbal remedies in the package include the following:
Sarivadi vati: It is believed to be a wonderful herbal remedy that helps to get rid of ear problems. It boosts up the immune system and helps to prevent the symptoms of hearing loss. It reduces pain and bleeding from the ears. It helps to prevent recurrent infections of the ear.
Chandra Prabha vati: This is also a natural herbal remedy in the package that prevents recurrent infections of the ear. It reduces ringing in the ears and also helps to get rid of vertigo. It also boosts up energy and helps to get rid of recurrent infections. It may be taken regularly to prevent recurrent ear problems.
Silajita Rasayana vati: It is one of the best herbal remedies for dealing with every kind of ear problem naturally. It is a general tonic for boosting up the health. It also prevents the recurrent infections of the ear. It may be used regularly to reduce pain and infection of the ear. It is a natural remedy and does not produce any side effects. It may be taken regularly to prevent recurrent infections.
Dosage and mode of treatment
It is recommended to take 1-1 tablet from each medicine no 1, 2, and 3, two times in a day with water after meals.
Home remedies for ear diseases
There are many useful home remedies that can also help to get rid of ear problems. Home remedies are safe and may be used regularly to prevent ear problems. Useful home remedies are:
- Take one onion and blend it to produce juice. Put one drop in each ear to reduce pain.
- Heat one teaspoon of mustard oil and put one drop in each ear to reduce pain and inflammation of the ear.
- Apply a warm cloth outside the ear or give steam to the ear for reducing infection of the ear.
- One should avoid using a sharp instrument for cleaning of the ears. Soft cotton ear buds may be used for cleaning the ears and preventing any injury to the ear.
- One should not listen to the music or audio sounds at a very high volume. Regular exposure to the high volume sounds can cause hearing loss.
There are no reviews yet.