Get rid of Deafness, Otorrhagia, Tympanitis
Inner ear problems
There are different kinds of inner ear problems. The main function of the inner ear is to maintain body balance. Any kind of inner ear problem can lead to imbalance of the body. It produces vertigo. Infection of the inner ear occurs due to infection in the middle ear. The infection may be transmitted from the middle ear to the inner ear. There are many other ear problems that are common in children and adults. Common ear problems are discussed below:
This is the most common problem that occurs in children. Tympanitis refers to the inflammation of the tympanic membrane. Tympanic membrane is a thin membrane that separates the external ear from the middle ear. It is a painful condition due to inflammation of the middle ear. It may occur due to viral or bacterial infection. The pain may radiate and a person suffering from it may become deaf and hard of hearing.
It is a condition in which there is bleeding from the ears. It may occur due to a variety of reasons. Bleeding from the ears may occur due to an injury, blow to the ear, and infection of the ear, leech bite or due to any kind of surgery. A person may experience pain in the ear due to infection or an injury to the ear. It can occur at any age.
Deafness refers to a condition when a person is not able to hear clear sounds that are within the audible range. Deafness may be temporary or permanent. Temporary deafness may occur due to infection of any part of the ear. Permanent deafness occurs due to trauma, injury, surgery, etc. Deafness may occur at the time of birth due to congenital reasons or occur later in life due to secondary causes. People with partial deafness can use hearing aids to get relief.
Hearing loss symptoms
Generally, a person is unable to hear normal sounds. A person with hearing loss will ask one question several times as he is unable to understand it.
Some people also complain of pain with hearing loss due to an injury
Pus or fluid may ooze out from the ear due to infection of the inner parts of the ear.
Supplements for ear problems
Herbs are useful for preventing hearing loss symptoms and other ear problems. Herbs provide nutrition to the ear cells and help in quick recovery from infection and injury of the ear. Herbal supplements are safe and may be taken regularly to get rid of ear problems. The package of supplements for deafness, tympanitis and otorrhagia consists of natural herbs that are safe and effective. Important supplements found in this package are:
Divya Sarivadi vati: It is a wonderful herb for preventing inner ear problems. It supplies proper nutrition to the ear and helps to get rid of ear problems. It is a wonderful herb that prevents pain and recurrent infection of the middle ear. It helps to get rid of tympanitis and otorrhagia. It also helps in getting rid of swelling and infection quickly. It boosts up the immune system and prevents from recurrent viral and bacterial infections.
Divya Chandra Prabha vati: It is said to be one of the best herbs for getting rid of any kind of ear problem. It is a unique herbal supplement for preventing hearing loss in young individuals. It may be taken on a regular basis to prevent hearing loss. It also prevents infections of the ear. It reduces pain and swelling of the ear naturally and gives relief from the symptoms of middle ear infections.
Divya Silajita Rasayana vati: This unique herb is found to be highly effective for preventing recurrent ear infections. It also helps in quick recovery from an injury to the ear. It also reduces pain and oozing of fluid from the ears. It helps in healthy functioning of the ears. It may be used on a regular basis to prevent ear infections. It boosts up the immune system and helps in quick recovery from ear infection and injury to the ears.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take one-one tablet from medicine no 1, 2 and 3, three times in a day with water after the meals.
Home solutions for ear problems
There are many useful home solutions that can be used immediately for preventing ear problems. Home solutions are safe and effective and can be used regularly to prevent recurrent ear infections. Important home solutions are:
- Garlic juice is proved to be highly beneficial for preventing recurrent ear infection. It helps in reducing pain and is a wonderful solution for tympanitis.
- Pineapple juice is an effective home solution for preventing recurrent ear infections. It reduces inflammation and helps to get rid of otorrhagia.
- Put 2-3 drops of warm garlic extract in the affected ear to get relief from pain. It is a useful remedy to get quick relief.
- Onion drops are also useful in preventing inflammation of the ears. Warm onion juice helps to get quick relief from tympanitis.
- Take a few teaspoons of fenugreek seeds and grind them to make powder. Heat the powder in oil and drain the solution. Put one or two drops of this oil in the affected ear to get benefit from tympanitis or hearing loss.
- Roast one teaspoon of mustard oil in one teaspoon of garlic extract. Dip a small piece of cotton and use it to put a drop in each ear for preventing hearing loss and inflammation of the ear.
- Take a teaspoon full of mustard oil and roast one clove and a piece of garlic. Allow it to cool and dip a cotton piece in it. Use it to put one drop in each ear for preventing ear inflammation.
There are no reviews yet.