What is coronary artery disease?
Coronary artery disease refers to the disease of the heart. In this heart disease, the blood vessels of the heart fail to pump the required amount of blood to the heart. It occurs due to blockage in the passage of blood through the coronary arteries. Blockage of the arteries may be caused due to the formation of plaques. This is the most common cause of heart attack in older people. The walls of the coronary arteries become rigid due to the formation of plaque that obstructs the free flow of blood through the arteries. Heart is the major organ of human body that supplies blood to all other parts of the body. Any disease of the heart can affect the functioning of other parts of the body as well. There are a wide variety of causes of coronary artery disease. It is important to determine the cause of the coronary artery disease to get the right treatment.
Causes of coronary artery disease
A large number of causes are responsible for producing coronary artery disease. Some of the important causes that can produce heart disease are:
- It occurs more commonly in the people who eat fatty diet. There are large deposits of fats in the coronary arteries due to which blood supply may be reduced.
- Obesity is a risk factor that increases the risk of developing heart disease. It is a common problem in overweight individuals.
- It is also seen in the members of the same family. It may occur due to transfer of some genes or family tendency of developing a heart problem.
- It occurs commonly in the people living a sedentary life. People who do not exercise and sit for long hours may suffer from coronary artery disease.
- People suffering from other chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes are also at a risk of developing coronary artery disease.
Coronary artery disease Symptoms
People suffering from coronary artery disease may show some symptoms that may help in the diagnosis of the disease. It is very important to determine the symptoms quickly to prevent any complications. Important coronary artery disease symptoms are:
- A person may complain of sharp and shooting pain in the region of chest that may extend to the arm.
- A feeling of discomfort and uneasiness may occur in the chest due to insufficient blood supply
- Heart beats irregularly and a person becomes dizzy and anxious
- There is shortness of breath and cold sweat may occur on the forehead
- Hand and arms become numb
- Feet become cold
- There is sudden vertigo and a person is unable to stand straight
- Nausea and vomiting may be present in some individuals
How to prevent heart disease?
A person can take precautions to prevent heart disease. People who are prone to suffer from a heart problem should take natural and herbal remedies to prevent the symptoms. Herbal remedies are safe and may be taken on a regular basis for boosting up the strength and immune system. Herbs help in improving the functioning of the heart and coronary arteries naturally. The package for coronary artery disease consists of useful herbs that boots up the immune system and helps to improve the heart functioning. Important remedies in the package are:
1. moti pisti: It is proved to be a wonderful natural remedy that helps to get rid of coronary artery disease naturally. It increases the supply of blood to the heart and prevents the formation of plaques in the coronary arteries. It boosts up the immune system.
2. Sangeyasada pisti: This is a natural herb that increases the strength of the heart muscles and blood vessels that supplies the heart. It helps to improve the functions of the heart naturally and supports normal supply of blood to all parts of the body.
3. akika pisti: It is a great herbal remedy that helps to prevent the formation and deposition of plaques in the coronary arteries. It helps to maintain the regular flow of blood to the heart and other parts of the body. It boosts up energy and gives relief from the symptoms of coronary artery disease naturally.
4. Yogendra rasa: It is a well known herbal remedy for preventing coronary artery disease. It may be taken regularly to boost up the functions of coronary arteries. It helps in removing the plaques naturally and does not produce any harmful effects on the body.
5. Srnga bhasma: This is a traditional and herbal remedy that helps to get rid of all the symptoms of coronary artery disease. It gives relief from pain and discomfort in the chest. It also regulates high blood pressure and prevents complications.
6. Hrdayamrta vati: This is believed to be an excellent remedy for preventing the symptoms of heart disease. It boosts up the immunity and prevents the complications. It may be used on a regular basis to strength the heart and for normal functioning of the coronary arteries.
7. Arjuna Kvatha: It is a traditional herbal remedy that helps to prevent heart diseases. It supports the normal functioning of the heart and also helps to get rid of the symptoms of coronary artery disease. This natural herb improves the blood supply to the heart.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take medicine no 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 and mix them together. Divide the mixture into 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening, half an hour before meals with water or honey.
Take 1-1 tablet of medicine no. 6, two times in a day with water after breakfast and dinner.
Boil one teaspoon of medicine no 7 with one cup of cow’s milk or three cups of water till the water reduces to one cup. Strain the mixture and drink it every day.