What is rhinitis?
Rhinitis is an inflammation of the nasal mucous membranes. There are various causes for this kind of inflammation and the most common cause is a virus. Allergens are also responsible for producing this inflammation. People with low immune system are more prone to suffer from this kind of infection. People take anti-allergic medications for getting rid of symptoms of rhinitis. It is important that people suffering from rhinitis should try to boost their immune system to prevent recurrent attacks. People suffering from allergic rhinitis should avoid contact with allergens to get rid of the symptoms of rhinitis. One can also try the natural therapies for preventing recurrent attacks of rhinitis. Natural therapies are safe and effective. Natural supplements are safe and may be taken regularly to enhance immune system. Rhinitis may occur at any age and it can be easily prevented by taking the right therapies.
What causes rhinitis?
There are a wide variety of causes of rhinitis. People may suffer from rhinitis due to various causes. Important causes of rhinitis are:
- People suffer from rhinitis due to dry atmosphere. Low humidity is responsible for producing rhinitis symptoms.
- It is also transmitted from parents to children. Thus, it may run in families and children can also suffer from the symptoms of rhinitis due to transfer of genes from parents.
- Congenital deformities such as deviated nasal septum, enlarged adenoids, etc are also responsible for producing chronic rhinitis.
- People with weak immune system due to chronic fever or surgery also suffer from rhinitis.
- The most important cause of rhinitis is a virus. Recurrent viral infections trigger the attacks of rhinitis.
Symptoms of rhinitis
There are particular symptoms of rhinitis. People suffering from rhinitis present some common symptoms. It is important to get proper tests done for the definite diagnosis of the problem. Important symptoms of rhinitis are:
- Headache and ear infections are a common symptom in people suffering from rhinitis.
- People suffering from rhinitis often complain of running nose. There is constant discharge of acrid fluid from nose.
- Frequent sneezing and lacrymation from eyes are commonly found in people suffering from rhinitis. There is burning and redness around the nose. It becomes sore to touch due to constant acrid discharge from the nose.
- Fever is sometimes present due to recurrent infection and low immune system
- Patient feels weak and tired. Loss of appetite may occur due to congestion of the chest.
Natural therapies for rhinitis
The package for rhinitis consists of natural herbs. All the herbs in this package help to boost up the immune system to prevent recurrent attacks of rhinitis. All the natural supplements are safe and effective. Important therapies in this package include the following:
- Divya Svsari Ras: It is a wonderful herb for the respiratory infections. It helps to boost your immunity and prevent recurrent infections. It gives immediate relief from rhinitis symptoms.
- Srnga Bhasma: This is a unique herbal therapy that helps to get rid of chronic rhinitis. It provides relief from congestion of the chest. Also gives relief from chronic cough and other symptoms of chronic rhinitis.
- Divya Abhraka bhasma: It is traditionally believed to be a suitable herb for boosting the immune system. It prevents rhinitis and helps to get rid of recurrent infections. It reduces fever and frequent sneezing.
- Divya Pravala pisti: It is a natural herb that is believed to reduce the symptoms of rhinitis without producing any negative effects on the body. It may be taken regularly to prevent the mucosal inflammation.
- Divya Trikatu Churna: It is a combination of different herbs and all the herbs in this churna are useful for preventing respiratory infections. It also provides relief from the gastric symptoms.
- Divya Lakshmi vilasa: This is traditionally believed to help people with rhinitis. It helps to get rid of sinusitis symptoms quickly and effectively.
- Divya Sanjivani vati: This herb is believed to be the most important solution for respiratory problems. It may be used regularly for boosting your health.
Dosage and mode of administration
Mix medicine no. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 together and divide into 60 equal parts. Take one part each in the morning and evening with water before food.
Take 2-2 tablets from medicine no 7, two times in a day with water after the meals.
Chronic rhinitis home solutions
People suffering from rhinitis can also try home solutions for getting rid of their symptoms. Home solutions are easily available at home and can be taken regularly to get the best results. Important home solutions for boosting the immune system and preventing recurrent infection are:
- Add equal amounts of grapefruit juice and lemon juice and boil it. Add one teaspoon of honey. Take one teaspoon of this solution every day, two times in a day.
- Drink a cup of ginger tea regularly to boost your immune system and get rid of allergic rhinitis symptoms quickly.
- Avoid eating cold things such as ice-cream, and sour things.
- Always try to drink hot water to get rid of mucus and infection.
- Eat one amla everyday to boost your immune system and prevent recurrent infections. You can also take one teaspoon of amla powder with a glass of hot water every day to reduce the attacks of rhinitis and for getting rid of symptoms.
- Avoid mental stress and do meditation for living a healthy life. Yoga also helps to prevent recurrent attacks of rhinitis as yoga helps to boost up the immune system.
- Avoid sitting in dry air for a long time. Use humidifier in your room to prevent the attacks of rhinitis. Avoid any dust in your house to prevent aggravation of the symptoms of rhinitis.
- Take warm fluids to get relief from congestion and for getting quick relief. Take adequate rest to prevent symptoms of rhinitis.
There are no reviews yet.