Headache may occur at anytime and people of all ages may suffer from this problem. When people suffer from recurrent attacks of headache it is called as chronic headache. It may occur due to a variety of causes. In many neurological diseases, headache is a common symptom. Therefore, it is very important to determine the cause of the headache for the right diagnosis and treatment. One should consult a physician for proper diagnosis of the chronic headache. People always search for how to reduce headaches.
Causes of chronic headache
There are a number of diseases in which headache is a common symptom. Some of the common causes of chronic headache are:
- Any injury to the head is the most important cause of chronic headache. Any trauma or injury to the head during an accident can produce recurrent attacks of headache.
- Meningitis is another cause of chronic headache. Meningitis refers to the inflammation of the lining that covers the brain.
- Brain tumor is also an important cause of headache. A small or large brain tumor can produce continuous headache.
- Stress is another cause for recurrent headache. Mental stress causes weakness of the brain and can cause headache.
- Loss of sleep or improper sleep is also an important cause of headache in the people who work in night shifts.
- Other causes of chronic headache also include continuous working on the computer, listening to the loud music, working in factories, and weak eyesight.
Chronic headache symptoms
People suffering from chronic headache may produce different types of symptoms depending upon the cause. Important symptoms that are associated with chronic headache are:
- When a person suffers from migraine headache, he complains about nausea and vomiting along with the headache. It mostly occurs on one side of the head.
- There is extreme pain in the head and a person feels restless during chronic headache.
- There is pain in the eyes when a person suffers from chronic headache. Eyes also become red.
- In some cases, people also complain of vertigo. They feel dizzy on getting up from their seat.
- People suffering from chronic headache feel irritable and anxious. They feel to remain alone.
- Light is intolerable and slightest noise can cause aggravation of the symptoms in people suffering from chronic headache?
- Head feels heavy and patient may complain of sensation of fullness in the head.
Herbs for headaches
There are a lot of herbs for headaches. Herbal remedies provide natural headache relief. Herbs are safe to take and provide nutrition to the brain. The package for chronic headache is a blend of natural herbs for headaches. It is a wonderful combination of different herbs to provide natural headache relief. All the remedies in this package are safe and effective and provide long lasting relief in chronic headache. Important herbal remedies in the package include the following:
1. Medha Kvatha: It is a natural herb for chronic headache. It gives quick relief from pain in the head. It supplies blood to the brain and helps to get rid of recurrent attacks of headache. It also provides relief from nausea and vomiting that may occur during headache. It boosts up generally immunity of the body.
2. Moti pisti: It is a unique herb for preventing chronic headache. It is a natural remedy for all types of chronic headaches. It may be taken regularly for increasing memory and concentration.
3. Pravala Pisti: It is believed to be a natural remedy that helps to get rid of recurrent attacks of chronic headache. It provides quick relief from pain in the head. It also acts as a general tonic for the whole body that boosts up energy and helps to feel better quickly.
4. Godanti Bhasma: This is believed to be a traditional herbal remedy for natural cure of headache. It gives natural and safe treatment for all types of headache. It may be taken regularly to reduce the attacks of headache.
5. Medha Vati: It is a wonderful herb for chronic headache. It produces quick results when taken regularly. It also helps to increase concentration and memory and does not produce any side effects.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take one teaspoon of medicine no 1 and boil in 400 ml of water till it reduces to 100 ml. strain it and take two times in a day before breakfast and dinner.
Take medicine no. 2, 3 and 4 and mix them together. Divide the mixture in 60 equal parts and take one part in the morning and evening with water or honey after the meals.
Take 2-2 tablets from medicine no. 5, two times in a day after the meals with water or milk.
Home remedies for chronic headache
There are many useful and effective home remedies for chronic headache. Home remedies are safe and may be taken regularly to enhance energy and boost up the immune system. Some of the useful and effective home remedies for chronic headache are:
- Ginger is a wonderful home remedy for chronic headache. Drink a cup of ginger tea everyday to reduce the episodes of headache. It also helps in reducing inflammation of the meninges in the brain.
- People suffering from headache should one apple everyday to reduce pain and recurrent episodes of headache.
- Massage head using eucalyptus oil. It increases blood supply to the brain and helps to get rid of recurrent headaches.
- Mix coconut oil and almond oil together in equal quantities and apply it gently over the head. Massage it gently to enhance the blood supply to the head. It gives soothing relief to the head and relief from pain.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon powder to a glass of milk and drink this milk everyday to boost up energy and to get rid of chronic headache.
- One should eat healthy diet to reduce headache. One should eat more fruits and green leafy vegetables to enhance blood supply to the brain.