Cephagraine Nasal Drops
Cephagraine nasal drops consist of natural herbs. It provides quick relief from migraine and tension headache. Natural herbs found in this product provide nutrition to the brain and helps to give quick relief from migraine and chronic sinusitis. It helps in reducing inflammation of the sinuses and provides quick relief from headache. The natural herbs boost up the immune system and provide quick relief from the symptoms of chronic sinusitis. The herbs remove mucus from the nose and prevent further infection and inflammation of the nasal mucosa. It removes dryness from the nose and prevents itching and irritation of nasal mucosa. It is a natural product that can be used by the people of all ages. It is a safe product that can also be given to the children for chronic sinusitis. Children suffering from recurrent headache attacks can also use this nasal drops to get rid of recurrent headache. It is a useful product and safe to use for a longer period of time.
Benefits of Cephagraine nasal drops
There are many benefits of cephagraine nasal drops. It is the most natural therapy that helps to get rid of recurrent headaches. Other important benefits of this herbal product are:
- It helps to give relief from recurrent inflammation of the nasal mucosa. It reduces irritation and itching of the nasal mucosa.
- It also helps to get rid of inflammation of sinuses and prevent chronic sinusitis. It reduces mucous from the nasal passage.
- It gives relief from the headache as it increases blood supply to the head. It also provides proper nutrition to the body cells.
- It is a useful solution for children who suffer from recurrent attacks of sinusitis. It helps to give relief from tension headache.
- Nasal drops give relief from blockage of nasal passages. It helps to recover quickly from the blocked nose.
- This natural product also helps to give relief from congestion of the nose. It consists of herbs that act as decongestant. It helps to increase breathing.
- It also provides relief from nausea and vomiting that is associated with headache. Regular use of this natural therapy helps in reducing the frequency and duration of migraine headache.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to instill two drops in each nostril after every four hours to get relief from sinusitis.
Ingredients of Cephagraine nasal drops
Cephagraine nasal drops are made up of fine natural herbs that provide immunity and prevent recurrent attacks. The natural ingredients help in reducing inflammation and also liquefy the mucus. It reduces the frequency and severity of attacks. It also reduces duration of the attacks. The natural herbs such as piper longum, Datura, Calotropis have pain killing properties and these herbs provide quick relief from severe headache. Other ingredients such as Zingiber officinale, Carum copticum, Eclipta Alba help in reducing the symptoms of chronic headache such as migraine. Ocimum sanctum is an important her that is known to posses anxiolytic properties. Shunti, Bhringraj, Sajjikhar act as antacid. Thus, different herbs found in this natural produce give relief from different symptoms associated with migraine and sinusitis.
Important tips to prevent migraine headache and tension headache
A few important tips are given here that can help to prevent migraine headache. People suffering from recurrent attacks of migraine can follow these tips to prevent tension headache.
- Cow’s milk is very beneficial as it consists of natural minerals and vitamins. One should consume cow’s milk and cow’s ghee to prevent recurrent attacks of migraine.
- Drinking ginger tea is also beneficial for preventing tension headache. One should drink one or two cups of ginger tea for getting rid of chronic sinusitis.
- Turmeric is also a wonderful herb for preventing sinusitis. Add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of hot milk and drink it daily for preventing chronic sinusitis.
- Boil one or two cloves of garlic in a cup of water and add a small pinch of black pepper. Drink it daily. It also helps to get rid of chronic sinusitis.
- People suffering from chronic sinusitis and migraine headache should avoid eating spicy and fried foods. These can aggravate the symptoms of migraine headache.
- One should avoid eating foods that produce flatulence and indigestion. It can aggravate nausea and vomiting.
- Avoid excessive exposure to extreme heat, cold and rain. Excessive heat and cold can cause recurrent attacks of migraine.
- Sleep is important for preventing recurrent migraine attacks. One should take proper sleep at night.
- People suffering from migraine attacks should avoid eating bananas as it can aggravate the nausea and vomiting.
- Avoid drinking cold drinks, ice-cream and cold water. Cold things decrease the supply of oxygen to the brain and it can aggravate headache.
- One should avoid exposure to smoke or dust.
- One should maintain regular eating habits. Most people who skip their breakfast suffer from migraine headache. Therefore, one should avoid skipping breakfast and should eat small meals at frequent intervals of time.
- People suffering from migraine attacks should avoid day time sleeping because it can disturb night sleep and can aggravate the attacks of migraine.
- Meditation also helps in getting rid of migraine attacks. Meditation increases the supply of blood to the brain and calms down the brain to give good sleep.