Amenorrhoea is also called as absence of menstruation. It may occur at any age. If girls fail to get menstruation till the age of fourteen years, it is called as primary amenorrhea. In such cases, deficiency of hemoglobin or red blood cells is the main cause. When amenorrhea occurs during the reproductive age, it is called as secondary amenorrhea. There are a variety of causes that may produce secondary amenorrhea. Many women suffer from other menstrual period problems. Natural remedies help to get rid of painful periods and other menstrual period problems. Iron supplements help to enhance hemoglobin and help to get rid of anemia and symptoms of amenorrhea.
Causes of Amenorrhoea
There are different causes of amenorrhea. Important reasons for painful periods and absence of menstruation are:
- Women stop menstruating naturally during pregnancy, sometimes during breast feeding and after menopause.
- A few women take birth control pills that causes hormonal imbalance and can lead to absence of menstruation.
- Some women take prescription remedies for chronic health problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid disorders and other chronic diseases that may produce amenorrhea.
- Any kind of mental stress or depression can also produce menstrual problems in women.
- Lack of hemoglobin due to insufficient nutrients in the diet can also produce absence of menstruation or amenorrhea.
- Disease such as polycystic ovarian disease, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, etc. can also produce absence of menstruation.
- Structural abnormalities such as scarring of the ovaries can also cause imbalance of the hormones and absence of menstruation.
Symptoms of amenorrhea
Women suffering from amenorrhea may suffer from a variety of symptoms. Some of the important symptoms of amenorrhea are:
- There is pain in the abdomen and pain may extend downwards to the pelvic area.
- Weakness and tiredness is felt in the lower limbs and the whole body due to less hemoglobin.
- Women also complain about pain in the breast and tightness in the abdomen
- Depression and anxiety is a common symptom in women suffering from amenorrhea. Loss of sleep may also occur in some women.
- Long term amenorrhea can also produce irritability, and infertility in women. It should be diagnosed quickly to prevent infertility.
- Unwanted hair appears on chin due to hormonal imbalance.
- Some women also complain of recurrent infections of the genital region. Women may also suffer from recurrent sexual disorders due to hormonal imbalance.
Herbal remedies for amenorrhea
The package for amenorrhea is a combination of herbal remedies that help to get rid of menstrual period problems. Herbal remedies are safe and help to boost up the immune system. Herbs also help to balance the hormones. Natural remedies are safe and may be taken regularly to get rid of amenorrhea. Important herbal remedies in the package for amenorrhea are:
1. Pravala pisthi: It is believed to be an excellent remedy that helps to get rid of amenorrhoea. It boosts up the immune system and prevents recurrent infection. It also regulates the menstrual cycle and boosts up the reproductive organs in women.
2. Kaharava pisti: This is a wonderful natural remedy for getting rid of absence of menstruation. It helps in the formation of protein that makes haemoglobin and helps to get rid of anemia. It is a wonderful remedy to get rid of recurrent infections in women.
3. Amrita Sattava: It is a unique herbal remedy that may be taken regularly to get rid of menstrual problems. It is a natural remedy that helps to get rid of any type of menstrual disorders. It also helps to get rid of amenorrhoea.
4. Mukta moti pisti: This is believed to be one of the best remedies for painful periods. It helps to get rid of painful periods without producing any adverse effects. It is a natural female tonic and helps to get rid of all types of menstrual problems.
5. Vasantakusumakara ras: This is a natural remedy that helps to get rid of any kind of menstrual disorders. It is a natural and herbal remedy that boosts up the functioning of the reproductive organs. It increases the strength of reproductive organs in women.
6. Stri Rasayana vati: This is a natural tonic for boosting up the strength of reproductive organs. It is a complete female tonic that helps to get rid of all types of menstrual disorders. It may be used on a regular basis to enhance the strength of female organs.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take medicines no 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 and mix them together. Divide the mixture in 60 equal parts and take one part in the morning and one in the evening before meals with water or milk.
Take 2-2 tablets, two times in a day after meals with water
Home remedies for Amenorrhoea
There are many home remedies for amenorrhea that helps to get rid of symptoms of amenorrhea. Important home remedies for amenorrhea are:
- Drink half cup of tomato juice everyday to get rid of amenorrhea. It is a wonderful home remedy for absence of menstruation.
- Take a glass of milk and add one pinch of saffron in it and drink it every day to get rid of amenorrhea.
- Cinnamon also helps to regulate menstruation in women. Cinnamon powder can be added to a glass of milk and can be taken everyday.
- Soak one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in a glass of water and drink it every day. It helps to get rid of amenorrhea. It gives regular periods.
- Women suffering from amenorrhea should eat iron rich foods to enhance hemoglobin. Iron rich foods such as apple, pomegranate, spinach, and other leafy vegetables are useful for preventing anemia.
- Women suffering from amenorrhea should also drink a glass of sugarcane juice everyday to get rid of amenorrhea.