Alsarex tablet is a wonderful solution to get rid of gastric ulcer or stomach ulcer. It is a natural supplement that reduces the production of stomach acid and provides quick relief from gastric ulcer. It helps to maintain a normal pH level in the stomach. It is a wonderful product for digestive disorders. It helps to enhance the functions of the digestive system. It reduces the production of acid from the gastric cells and provides quick relief. All the herbs in this natural supplement are safe and effective and provide relief. It helps in quick healing of the gastric mucosa and helps in proper digestion of the food. Alsarex tablet is a natural product and produces long lasting results. It may also be taken for other digestive disorders. It helps to provide relief from excessive heartburn and acidity. It neutralizes the effect of excessive acid and prevents the formation of gastric ulcer. It helps in quick repair of the damages cells and tissues.
Benefits of Alsarex table
Alsarex tablet is a beneficial ayurvedic product that produces excellent results. It is a natural supplement that brings quick results and help in quick healing of stomach ulcer. It is a natural therapy and safe to take for prolonged use. It does not produce any harmful effects on the other parts of the body. Other important benefits of this product are:
- It helps in neutralizing the acidic effect in the stomach. It also reduces the amount of acid secretion from the gastric cells.
- It also helps in maintaining the acid enzyme levels in the stomach that helps in optimum functioning of the digestive organs.
- The natural herbs in this supplement also help to heal ulcers quickly. It helps in quick repair of the damaged cells and tissues. It soothes the stomach lining.
- The natural herbal ingredients in this product also prevent mucosal erosion in the stomach. It is also a wonderful supplement for healing of ulcerative colitis.
- It also prevents gastric complaints such as nausea, vomiting and indigestion. It also helps in preventing regurgitation.
- The natural herbs also help in proper digestion and assimilation of the food. It is also a wonderful product for gastro-esophageal reflux disease. It provides relief from the symptoms of GERD.
- It also helps in reducing the inflammation and infection of the stomach lining. It boosts up the immune system and prevents recurrent inflammation of the stomach.
- It also increases the strength of gastric mucosa and stimulates the optimum functioning of the gastric cells and other digestive organs.
- It helps in proper functioning of the digestive enzymes that helps in proper breakdown of the larger food particles into smaller ones for easy and quick digestion.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to take two tablets, two or three times in a day before meals. One should eat a bland diet while taking this product. It is recommended to take this product for 4-6 weeks to get the best results.
Ingredients of Alsarex tablet
Alsarex tablet is a blend of wonderful natural herbs. All the ingredients of this herbal supplement are safe and effective for reducing the effect of excessive secretion of acids from the stomach cells. Important ingredients that are found in this product include the following:
Emblica officinalis is a wonderful herb that reduces the secretion of acid from the stomach cells. Another important ingredient is Asparagus racemosa that helps in defending the gastric mucosa from inflammation and recurrent infection. Glycyrrhiza glabra is a natural herb that stimulates anti-H pylori activity and reduces the secretion of acid. It also helps in improving the condition quickly. Andropogan muricatus is known for antispasmodic activity and helps in producing the inflammation of the gastric mucosa. Another important ingredient that protects the gastric layers is Ficus glomerata. It also consists of Shatavari that helps in protecting the gastric mucosa.
Tips for preventing stomach ulcer
People suffering from recurrent attacks of gastric inflammation and formation of gastric ulcer can take a few precautions to prevent the recurrent attacks. A few useful tips are given here:
- People suffering from recurrent attacks of gastric ulcer should avoid eating spicy food. They should avoid eating fried food as well.
- It is recommended to drink orange juice, ripe banana and dried grapes for quick healing of ulcers. Drinking cold milk is also a useful home remedy for healing of gastric ulcer.
- It is recommended to eat small meals at frequent intervals of time. It helps in proper digestion of the food and prevents excessive secretion of acid from the stomach cells.
- Mild exercise or yoga also helps in preventing ulcers. Light exercise helps in stimulating the normal functioning of all the gastric organs.
- One should avoid too much physical and mental stress. Stress is one of the main causes of formation of ulcers in the stomach. During stress, gastric cells secrete more acid that enhances the symptoms.
- Excessive consumption of tea and coffee should be avoided as it can aggravate the production of acid and formation of gastric ulcers.
- Cigarette smoking and alcohol should be completely eliminated from the daily life as these two habits can harm the stomach lining and can further aggravate the condition. It can make the symptoms worse and can produce more complications.
- Drinking more water and other fluids also give relief from burning in the stomach. It also provides relief from pain and irritation in the stomach lining.
- One should eat a bland diet for getting quick relief from pain and burning in the stomach. Bland food produces soothing effect on the stomach lining and provides quick relief.
- Fruits and green leafy vegetables also help in quick recovery. One should consume light food and should eat more fruits and vegetables for preventing recurrent attacks of gastric ulcer.