herbal supplements for inflammation?
What is adenitis?
Lymph glands are present in human beings. When lymph glands become inflamed due to bacterial or viral infections, it is termed as adenitis. People suffering from adenitis complain of pain and swelling in different parts of the body. Inflammation can easily get transferred from one part of the body to another. It is necessary to diagnose this condition in early stages otherwise it can lead to the growth of tumor. Herbal supplements help to get rid of recurrent infections. Herbal supplements help to boost up the immune system. In conventional system, surgery is recommended for removal of enlarged lymph glands from the body. Surgery can produce a lot of complications and side effects. Herbs provide a natural and safe option to get rid of inflammation of the lymph glands. Herbal supplements may be used regularly to prevent recurrent infection and provide safe alternative to get rid of adenitis. Natural herbs and supplements provide excellent way to get rid of adenitis.
Symptoms of adenitis
People suffering from adenitis present common symptoms associated with inflammation of the glands. Symptoms also depend upon the region of the body affected. Important symptoms of adenitis are:
- Lymph nodes of the affected area become hard and tender to touch. A hard nodule is felt on touching. It feels as if there is accumulation of cells in the affected area.
- The nodule is painful to touch. Pain and swelling may occur at the site of inflammation of lymph glands.
- Fever is present due to inflammation in the lymph glands. Patient may feel chilly and tired. There is weakness in the body and whole body feels as if bruised.
- Affected area become red and swollen. Swelling occurs due to inflammation and formation of pus. Fluid also comes out from the affected area.
- There is tenderness at the site of inflammation. Other symptoms such as cough may be present due to infection in the body.
Herbal supplements for inflammation
Herbs are found to be very effective for reducing inflammation in the body. Herbal supplements help to boost up the immune system and provide quick relief from inflammation. Package for adenitis consists of natural herbs that provide quick relief from inflammation in the body and provides relief from pain and swelling of lymph glands. This package for adenitis is an excellent natural alternative to get rid of infection and for preventing recurrent inflammation. The package consists of the following herbs for adenitis:
Gilloy Sattva: This is a wonderful herb that provides quick relief from pain and swelling of lymph glands. This herb may be used regularly to prevent recurrent inflammation. It helps to prevent formation of cancer producing cells in the body and helps to get rid of fever and pain.
Tamra bhasm: It is believed to be a traditional herb for getting rid of any kind of inflammation in the body. It provides nourishment to the cells and prevents recurrent infection. It supplies nutrients to the body cells and reduces pain and inflammation.
Shila Sindura: This is a wonderful herb for preventing overgrowth of cells in the body. It helps to get rid of symptoms of adenitis.
Praval Pisti: It is believed to be a wonderful natural solution for getting rid of symptoms of adenitis. It supports the normal functioning of lymph glands.
Mukta Shukti bhasm: This herbal solution is considered to be very beneficial in preventing the symptoms of lymph glands inflammation. It reduces pain and fever. It also provides relief from swelling.
Kanchanar guggulu: It is believed to be a wonderful natural solution for preventing overgrowth of body cells. It prevents inflammation of the lymph nodes and also reduces fever and pain. It is believed to be an excellent solution to get rid of lymph node inflammation.
Vriddhivaadhika vati: It is a traditional herb for getting rid of inflammation of lymph nodes in the body. It is a useful herbal supplement that provides quick relief. It also prevents formation of cancer producing cells in the body.
Dosage and mode of administration
Mix medicine no. 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 and divide into 60 parts equally. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening, after food with water.
Take two-two tablets from medicine no 6 and 7, two times in a day after food with a glass of water.
Natural therapies for Adenitis
Natural therapies provide quick relief from the symptoms of adenitis. Natural therapies can be used to get relief from pain and swelling. Natural therapies are available easily at home. Useful natural therapies available at home are:
- Take a glass of milk and add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder in it. Boil it and drink it regularly to get rid of inflammation. Turmeric has natural anti-inflammatory properties and provides quick relief.
- Garlic is another home solution for adenitis. Garlic boosts up the immune system and helps to get rid of fever and pain.
- People suffering from adenitis should eat foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acids boost up the immune system. This help to get rid of inflammation and provide nourishment to the cells.
- People suffering from adenitis should eat food rich in vitamin D. it also prevents growth of inflamed cells in the body.
- Green tea is also a wonderful home solution to reduce inflammation and get rid of fever. Green tea helps to boost up the immune system and provides quick relief.
- One should eat a balanced diet to prevent the growth of tumor forming cells in the body.
- Anti-oxidants help to prevent growth of free radicals in the body. People suffering from adenitis should eat foods rich in anti-oxidants to prevent the over growth of cells.
Prevention of adenitis
People suffering from inflammation of the lymph glands can also take some precautions to prevent the symptoms of adenitis. A few tips for preventing inflammation of the lymph glands are given below:
- Exercise helps to boost up the immune system. One should do yoga asana and exercise to prevent symptoms of adenitis.
- Drink more fluids for removal of waste products from the body. One should drink enough water for removal of toxins from the body.
- One should avoid drinking alcohol and cigarette smoking to prevent inflammation of the lymph glands.
- One should eat healthy food at regular intervals of time to prevent inflammation.