What is Pranayam?
Prana refers to the ultimate force required by our body for normal functioning. It is the energy required by our body to enjoy healthy functioning of all the body organs. It involved breathing techniques. It is the flow of energy through different body cells. The flow of energy through different body cells determines the state of mind. High level of energy flows through the body cells and results in optimum functioning of the brain. The blood flow takes place through arteries and veins. In some individuals, there is improper flow of blood due to blockage in the arteries and veins. Due to blockage, people suffer from a variety of health problems. People often search the web to find out how to do pranayam.
Important pranayamas include Kapalabhati, Bhastrika, and Nadi Shodan pranayam. Regular practice of pranayam improves the flow of blood through arteries and veins. People who practice pranayam regularly feel happy and energetic. It is important to practice pranayam under the right supervision to bring about the best results.
Yoga exercises help to develop the mind and body and bring perfect harmony between the mind and body. There are many benefits of doing yoga exercises. People perform Yog aasan for getting rid of all ailments. Yoga exercises should be performed under the supervision of an expert to get the desired benefits.
Benefits of yoga exercises
There are a large number of benefits of doing yoga exercises regularly. Yoga helps to improve the functioning of mind and body. When our body feels low energy, it means that proper breathing is not taking place in our body. Proper breathing helps in adequate supply of oxygen to all parts of the body. But, if there is lack of oxygen in the body cells and there is insufficient production of energy, you will feel low and inactive. Proper oxygen supply is vital for the optimum functioning of all body organs.
- Yoga exercise helps in enhancing memory and concentration. It is an excellent way of reducing mental stress. It increases the sharpness of mind.
- Yoga helps in reducing the work of your heart. Your heart can easily pump blood to all parts of the body. It reduces pressure on the heart and saves you from heart problems.
- Yoga exercises make you more active and energetic throughout the day. It improves digestive functions, respiratory functions, excretory functions and most important brain functions.
- Yoga exercises rejuvenate your body cells and enhance the supply of oxygen to all the parts of the body. Exercise strengthens the bones, muscles, joints and other parts of the body.
- Yoga exercise prevents you from the attack of harmful germs as it helps in boosting your immune system and general body health.