Yoga DVD for Pregnant Women By Swami Ramdev Ji
Yoga DVD for pregnant women is made by swami Ramdev to help pregnant women. In this DVD straightforward yoga for pregnant ladies are given. Amid pregnancy ladies experience the ill effects of sickness, vomiting, spinal pain, blockage, and so forth. The yoga procedures given in this DVD are straightforward and help ladies amid pregnancy to dispose of related symptoms. Consistent activity and yoga amid pregnancy additionally helps ladies in giving relief from back pain. It fortifies the pelvic and uterine muscles and helps in easy muscular contractions during delivery. This yoga DVD for pregnant ladies helps in fortifying all the body muscles and relieves spinal pain. It is very important to do yoga during pregnancy. Yoga increases the strength of the entire body and prepares uterus for normal delivery. Yoga for pregnant women given in this DVD is simple and can be done even during the last trimester. All the yoga poses are clarified in straightforward language that is not difficult to perform.
Yoga for pregnant women
In this yoga DVD for pregnant ladies, you will come across the easy to perform yoga asana that can be done easily during pregnancy. Yoga amid pregnancy is valuable in reinforcing the pelvic muscles furthermore helps in simple delivery.
Tad asana or the Mountain pose: This yoga asana helps in reinforcing the body. It helps in offering quality to the entire body and is valuable for adjusting the hormones.
Virasana or the Warrior pose: This yoga asana helps in expanding the stamina and aides in adjusting the hormones. It is a decent stance for alleviating spinal pain. It helps in reducing the weight and pressure from the back muscles and gives relief.
Trikonasana or the Triangle posture: It helps in fortifying the spinal segment. It gives help from pain and weakness in muscles that may occur during pregnancy.
Anuloma Viloma: It is likewise called as Alternate nostril breathing system. In this yoga procedure, breathe in through one nostril, hold the breath and breathe out through the other nostril. It is a decent yoga asana for ladies of all ages for every menstrual irregularity.
Standing side stretch pose: This is a basic Yoga asana which serves to support up your vitality. It gives relief from stress and is also a very good pose for stretching of whole body muscles.
Pregnancy is the most valuable period in every woman’s life. A woman may face a number of health problems. Nausea and vomiting is common during the first trimester of pregnancy. Women can take natural therapies and practice mild exercise such as a few yoga asana given in this DVD to take care of symptoms that may occur during pregnancy. Yoga not only helps in increasing the strength of uterine muscles but also helps in normal delivery of the baby. Yoga is an alternative therapy that improves the overall health of a woman during pregnancy. Yoga tones up the muscles during pregnancy and prevents the symptoms.
Home solutions for Pregnancy
Women can take a number of home solutions to get rid of nausea and vomiting during pregnancy. Some useful and effective home care tips are given here for pregnant women:
- Pregnant women should eat small meals at frequent intervals of time. They should not remain hungry for a very long period of time.
- Wild Yam root is a natural home therapy for getting rid of morning sickness. Make a concoction of wild yam root and drink it every day to prevent morning sickness.
- Put one teaspoon of lemon juice with a pinch of black salt in a glass of water and drink it as the first thing in the morning to prevent morning sickness and improving digestive functions.
- Pregnant women should eat lots of fruits and green vegetables to boost up immune system.
- Add one teaspoon of ginger juice in a glass of hot water and add a teaspoon of honey. Drink it every day to prevent deposition of fat during pregnancy.
- Avoid eating fatty foods and junk food during pregnancy. It may produce gastric problems and does not provide nutrition to the growing fetus.