Yoga DVD for Conscious Sleep By Swami Ramdev Ji
A good night sleep is essential part of life for optimum functioning of the body organs. Disturbed sleep can affect your health in several ways. During sleep, our body repairs the cells and also removes toxins from the body. Therefore, it is important that one should get at least 7-8 hours of sleep. If you are not able to get enough sleep, you should practice yoga. Yoga DVD for conscious sleep is a great combination of various yoga poses that can induce sleep and helps to maintain good health. Yoga is a very useful and simple way of getting good sleep at night. Yoga helps in reducing stress and promotes good sleep at night. People search the web to find out how to get peaceful sleep. They wanted to get rid from conscious sleep and yoga can surely help in getting peaceful sleep. This DVD consists of easy to understand yoga poses that helps to get rid from conscious sleep and give peaceful sleep.
Yoga for peaceful sleep
The yoga asana given in this DVD that helps you to get rid from conscious sleep are discussed here. All the instructions are given clearly and easy to understand language. People of all ages can perform these yoga poses to get a good night sleep. Some of the important yoga poses are:
Forward Bend: This asana is also called Hastapadasana. This yoga pose helps in stretching the back muscles. It also stimulates nervous system and increase blood supply to all parts of the body.
Cat Stretch (Marjariasana): This is a wonderful yoga pose for stretching spine. It also helps to improve digestion. It improves circulation of blood and relaxes your mind to give peaceful sleep at night.
Child pose (Shishuasana): This is relaxing stretch and helps in calming the nervous system. It gives you good sleep by relaxing your nervous system. You can sleep at ease when your mind is relaxed.
Butterfly Pose (Baddhakonasana): This helps to remove weakness and tiredness. It increases body strength and relaxes the whole body. It stretches arms and legs and helps to relieve fatigue and physical stress.
Important tips to get peaceful sleep
Some important tips are given here that may help you to get better sleeping. Anyone can follow these tips to get better and peaceful sleep at night:
- Avoid watching horror movies on TV at night. It will not let you sleep because the thoughts may keep your mind engaged. You can listen to soft music that can induce a good sleep.
- Maintain a proper routine for sleeping. Do not sleep for too many hours during the daytime. Sleep only for half an hour. Fix the time for your sleep in the afternoon. Sleeping at any time can disturb your sleep pattern.
- You can light a scented candle in your room before going to sleep. It will create great aroma and you will feel relaxed. It will calm your mind and will help in getting quick sleep at night.
- Finish your dinner at least two hours before sleep. It helps in proper digestion and also prevents from getting disturbed sleep.
- Avoid taking any kind of stimulants such as tea, coffee or any other drink that can affect your sleep. Try reading a book before sleep to get a good sleep.