What is ulcerative colitis?
Ulcerative colitis is a disease that produces inflammation of the intestines. The inflammation mainly occurs in colon and rectum. The most important cause of ulcerative colitis is recurrent infection by bacteria or other harmful organisms. It may also occur due to infection that spreads from other body parts. It may occur at any age. It causes difficulty in digestion of the food. There is formation of small ulcers in the intestines. It occurs due to weak immune system and eating of fried and spicy foods. It may also occur as a result of intake of too many prescription remedies.
Causes of ulcerative colitis
There are a wide variety of causes for ulcerative colitis. Weak immune system is one of the main causes of ulcerative colitis. One should take herbal remedies to boost up the immune system and get rid of the symptoms. It is easy to manage this disease naturally by boosting up the immunity and taking natural supplements. Important causes are:
- The most important cause is stress. It aggravates the condition and can make the symptoms worse. It mainly occurs at young age.
- It is a common problem in the people of the same family. It runs in the family and can be transmitted from parents to their children.
- It also occurs in people who take a lot of conventional remedies for different health problems.
- It also occurs when there is an infection in some other part of the body and it also spread to the intestines.
Ulcerative colitis Symptoms
There are some general symptoms that may appear slowly. The symptoms vary in different individuals. In some individuals, there are severe symptoms and in some there are no symptoms at all. Therefore, proper diagnosis of the disease is very important to get the right treatment for ulcerative colitis. Important symptoms of ulcerative colitis are:
- There is constant abdominal pain that can occur at any time of the day
- There is rumbling and gurgling sound in the abdomen
- Formation of gas and flatulence is a common problem
- There is loss of appetite due to inflammation of the intestines
- Stools become blood and also contain pus due to infection of the lining of the intestines
- Diarrhea may occur due to infection of the intestines
- Fever is also present due to infection in the body
Supplements for Ulcerative colitis
There are many natural herbs that help in the treatment of ulcerative colitis. Herbal remedies are safe and provide natural treatment. Natural supplements for ulcerative colitis help to get rid of the symptoms of ulcerative colitis. The package for ulcerative colitis is a combination of natural herbs that help to get rid of diarrhea and other symptoms of ulcerative colitis. Important herbal remedies found in this package are:
1. Divya moti pisti: It is believed to be a wonderful natural herbal remedy that helps to get rid of the symptoms of ulcerative colitis. It provides quick relief from diarrhea and helps to get rid of all the symptoms. It provides soothing relief and gives relief from pain in the abdomen.
2. Divya sankha bhasma: It helps in the natural treatment of any kind of gastrointestinal disease. It is an herbal remedy and may be taken regularly to get rid of pain in the abdomen. It also helps to get rid of diarrhea and other symptoms. It boosts up energy and prevents recurrent infections. It stimulates intestines for normal functioning.
3. Divya kapardaka bhasma: This is a natural remedy that helps to get rid of all the symptoms of ulcerative colitis. It boosts up energy and helps to get rid of the symptoms. It is an excellent remedy that helps to get rid of ulcers and inflammation of the colon.
4. Divya mukta-sukti bhasma: It is a natural and herbal remedy that helps to get rid of gastrointestinal symptoms. It provides quick relief from the inflammation of the colon and helps to get rid of ulcers. It also boosts up the immune system. It provides nutrition to the lining of the intestines and helps to get rid of inflammation.
5. Divya udaramarta vati: It is a natural tonic for boosting up the strength of your immune system. It also prevents recurrent inflammation and helps to get rid of infection. It also prevents recurrent attacks and improves the symptoms without producing any side effects. It helps to boost up the functions of the digestive organs.
6. Divya sarpa-kalpa kvatha: It is believed to be an excellent traditional herb for the natural treatment of gastrointestinal symptoms. It helps to get rid of the symptoms of ulcerative colitis. This natural remedy may be used on a regular basis to prevent recurrent flare ups. It provides quick relief from the pain in abdomen. It also helps to get rid of diarrhea and other symptoms. It boosts up the immunity to prevent recurrent attacks of infection and inflammation of the lining of the colon.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take medicine no 1-4 and mix them together. Divide the mixture into 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening before breakfast and dinner.
Take 2-2 tablets from medicine no. 5, two times in a day after breakfast and dinner.
Mix one teaspoon of medicine no. 6 in 400 ml of water and boil it till water reduces to 100 ml. take two times every day before meals.
Tips for preventing ulcerative colitis
There are many useful tips to prevent the flare ups of ulcerative colitis. A person can make changes in lifestyle and diet to get rid of the symptoms without producing any adverse effects on the body. Important tips to prevent the symptoms of ulcerative colitis are:
- Limit the intake of fatty foods to reduce the episodes of diarrhea. It also provides relief from flatulence and pain in the abdomen.
- Eat simple foods that can be digested easily.
- Drink cold milk to reduce pain in the abdomen
- Reduce stress by doing meditation. It is an important way of getting rid of the symptoms of ulcerative colitis.
- Drink more water to get rid of pain and remove harmful substances out of the body. Water helps in detoxification and gives relief from the symptoms of ulcerative colitis.