What is sciatica?
Sciatica is a condition that occurs due to sciatic nerve. It produces pain, weakness, tingling and numbness in the leg. It occurs when there is an injury or pressure on the sciatica nerve. It is not a medical problem but it is an indication of any other medical problem. It may occur in both men and women. It may occur at any age. It may occur in one or both legs. Sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in our body.
Cervical spondylitis refers to a condition in which the cervical vertebrae gets inflamed and produces pain and stiffness of the neck. It may also cause headache or vertigo. There is pain in the shoulders. The arm becomes numb and there is pain the chest.
Causes of sciatica
Sciatica occurs when the sciatic nerve gets pressed or there is some kind of injury to the nerve. The nerve is present in the lower part of the back and it runs down in the back of the leg. It is an important nerve as it controls the muscles of the back of leg. It is responsible for producing sensations in the back of the thigh, part of the lower leg and the sole of the feet. Important causes of sciatica are:
- It may occur due to slipped disk. There is dislocation of vertebrae from the normal position and it may produce pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spinal stenosis is another reason for sciatica
- It may also occur due to a pain disorder that may occur in the muscles of the back of the thigh.
- Any kind of pelvic injury or fracture can also cause sciatica or pain in the sciatic nerve.
- Tumor of the nerve is also responsible for producing the symptoms of sciatica.
What are the symptoms of sciatica?
- The most important symptom of sciatica is pain in the leg. There is a feeling of tingling and numbness in the affected leg.
- There is dull aching sensation with burning in the leg. There is severe pain sometimes and the person is unable to move.
- The pain occurs only on one side. There is pain in one part of the leg and other parts become numb. Pain becomes worse on coughing and sneezing.
- There is a feeling of weakness in the affected leg. The affected person is unable to stand or walk for a longer period of time.
Supplements for sciatica
People often search the web to know how to get rid of sciatica. In conventional therapy, over the counter pain medications are prescribed to get relief from the pain. Regular consumption of pain medications can produce a lot of side effects. Natural supplements for sciatica are useful to give permanent results. Herbal supplements increase the strength of the nerve. Herbal supplements increase the functioning of the nerve and gives relief from pain and numbness. The package for sciatica and cervical spondylitis is a combination of different herbs for sciatica. All the supplements in this package are safe and effective for sciatica and help to get rid of numbness and pain without producing any side effects. Important supplements found in this package are:
1. Ekangaveer Rasa: This is a wonderful natural herb that provides quick relief from the pain and numbness of the affected leg. It helps to reduce the compression of the nerve. It also helps in quick healing of any injury to the nerve. It is believed to be a natural solution for reducing pain and stiffness of the leg.
2. Pravala Pisti: It provides nourishment to the sciatica nerve. It helps to give relief from the weakness in the legs. It provides support to the affected nerve and gives relief from the pain and numbness. It also increases the strength of the nerve.
3. Brihad vat Chintamani Ras: It is an excellent herb for preventing the symptoms of sciatica and cervical spondylitis. It may be used on a regular basis to prevent pain and tingling sensation. It reduces numbness and helps to get rid of stiffness. It provides nourishment to the nerve and gives relief from compression of the nerve.
4. Swarna Maksika bhasm: This may be used on a regular basis to reduce pain and numbness of the affected nerve. It helps to reduce the pain and numbness. It also increases the strength of the nerve and helps in walking normally. It supports the normal functioning of the nerve without producing any side effects.
5. Pidantaka rasa: It is a natural supplement to support the normal functioning of the sciatic nerve. It helps in the regeneration of the vertebrae bones and prevents the symptoms of sciatica.
6. Trayodashang Guggulu: It is believed to be a wonderful herb for preventing spinal disorders. It is a useful solution to get rid of the symptoms of sciatica and cervical spondylitis. It reduces vertigo and pain in the back. It also reduces weakness of the leg due to compression of the nerve.
7. Chanderprabha vati: It is a natural herb to prevent sciatica. It supports the sciatic nerve and helps to get rid of pain and swelling in the leg. It increases the strength of thigh muscles and prevents the symptoms. It reduces tingling and numbness of the leg. It produces no side effects and is a safe solution for prolonged use.
Dosage and mode of administration
Mix medicine no 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 and divide the mixture into 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening before meals with water or honey.
Take 1-1 tablet each from medicine no 6 and 7, three times in a day after the meals with warm milk or water.