homeopathic remedy for pimples
SBL Pimplex Tablets
Pimples or acne appear on different body parts and mostly on face. Pimples appear mostly during puberty when hormonal changes take place in the body. Pimples on face give an ugly look and also make a person conscious. Young individuals having pimples on face lose their confidence and are not able to cope up with their problem. There are many other causes that may cause pimples. Pimples on face indicate the inner health of an individual. The sebaceous glands present in the skin gets inflamed that give result to pimples. Bacterial infection of the skin may be responsible. The papule swells up and pus fills into it. When sebaceous glands become overactive, they start secreting more oil that may result in clogging of the skin pores that can give rise of skin infections. Pimples may also occur on the chest, back and shoulders.
Causes of pimples
An oily substance is produced by the sebaceous glands present in the skin cells. The dead cells are replaced by the new cells but sometimes, dead cells stick together and block the pores of the skin. This causes blockage of the skin pores that can make a way for the growth of bacteria. It causes skin infection and can result in the formation of pimples.
- A lower immune system is also responsible for the formation of pimples because bacteria can easily grow when a person has a weak immune system.
- Excessive sebum production from the sebaceous glands causes infection of the skin cells.
- Hormonal changes that occur during puberty also can give rise to pimples in some individuals.
- Eating unhealthy diet such as processed foods, chocolates, and junk food can also cause pimples.
- Hereditary factors are also sometimes responsible for producing pimples in some individuals.
Individuals suffering from pimples try different skin care products to get rid of pimples. In the market, you can find numerous creams and lotions that claim to treat pimples and scars on the face. One should choose a skin product with utmost care because it is the most sensitive part of human body. Natural treatments also help to get rid of acne naturally. Homeopathy also helps in the natural treatment of pimples. Pimplex is a homeopathic remedy for pimples that help to get rid of pimples naturally. It is an oral remedy and helps to treat the underlying cause of the problem. Pimplex is a combination of homeopathic remedies that provide nourishment to the skin cells and helps to make your skin clean and fresh. The homeopathic remedies found in pimplex tablets include the following:
Arsenicum Iodatum: It is a wonderful homeopathic remedy for pimples that help to make your skin clean and clear. It helps to reduce inflammation of the skin cells and provides quick relief. It is a natural pimple cure.
Nux Vomica: It is a wonderful homeopathic remedy for the people who eat rich food. it reduces the formation of pimples and also helps in reducing scars. It addresses the root cause of the problem.
Berberis Aquifolium: It is believed to be one of the best homeopathic remedies for pimples. It helps in cleansing the skin cells and reduces the secretion of oil from sebaceous glands. It also helps in improving the skin complexion. It makes your skin smooth.
Echinacea: This is a unique homeopathic remedy that is known to have antiseptic properties. It provides quick relief from skin pustules and also prevents the formation of scars.
Asterias Rubens: This is a suitable homeopathic remedy for pimples. It gives natural pimple cure and helps to get rid of pimples quickly. It also helps in removing scars from the skin.
Dosage and mode of administration:
Take four tablets, three times in a day after meals.
Home remedies for pimples
People suffering from pimples can also use home remedies to get rid of pimples. Home remedies are safe and effective and provides quick relief. A few useful home remedies for pimples are:
- Take one teaspoon of turmeric and mix one or two teaspoon of milk to form paste. Apply this paste on the pimples and leave for half an hour. Wash your face with water. It helps in reducing inflammation and prevents further formation of pimples.
- Take rose water and add one teaspoon of honey. Apply it on the face and leave for half an hour. Rinse with water to get clean and smooth skin.
- Aloe Vera is one of the best natural remedy for skin. Take out gel from aloe Vera leaf and rub it on your face. It will help in reducing inflammation and will make your skin soft and smooth.