symptoms of osteoporosis
how to prevent osteoporosis
SBL Homeocal Tablets
Osteoporosis is a disease of bones that occurs when minerals start decreasing from the bones. The bones become too weak and fragile. Bones become so weak that they can break easily. Osteo means bones and porosis means porous. Thus, osteoporosis refers to porous bones. There is a honeycomb appearance of the bones when seen under the microscope in osteoporosis. The density of the bones decreases and there is formation of abnormal mass and bone structure. As the density of the bones decreases, they become more prone to fractures. Fractures can lead to serious complications especially in older people. Osteoporosis occurs quickly in women after menopause. It is a progressive disease and can cause other complications.
Symptoms of osteoporosis
- The most important symptom is that bones become weak. There is constant pain in the bones. A person suffering from this problem is unable to walk or stand for a longer period of time.
- In some people, osteoporosis can also cause shortening of height and stooping may occur.
- When osteoporosis occurs in back bone, it causes deformation of the structure. It can lead to stooping or hunched posture.
- There is limit mobility in the people who suffer from osteoporosis. This can also lead to isolation and depression.
- Fracture of bones become very common due to weak bones. Even a minor blow can cause fracture in the osteoporotic bone.
There are many natural remedies that can help in the prevention of osteoporosis. These natural remedies are safe and may be taken on a regular basis to prevent osteoporosis. Homeopathy provides safe and effective remedies to get rid of bone pains and for normal development of bones. Homeocal is a blend of homeopathic remedies that help to get rid of bone pains and also prevent bone loss. Homeocal provides quick relief from the symptoms of osteoporosis. It is a natural osteopenia treatment and helps in the formation of new bone cells. The natural homeopathic remedies in this product provide nutrition to the bone cells and help to prevent bone loss. It increases the strength of the bones.
Homeocal tablets consist of the following homeopathic remedies:
Calcarea carbonica 3x: It is an excellent homeopathic remedy that prevents the loss of minerals from the bones. It also provides relief from pain. It increases the strength of bones and helps to get rid of bone pains.
Calcarea flourica 3x: This homeopathic remedy provides quick relief from the bone pains. It provides natural calcium to the bones and increases bone strength. It is a wonderful homeopathic remedy for bone pains and osteoporosis. It prevents loss of calcium from the bones and also prevents recurrent fracture.
Calcarea phosphoric 3x: This is a natural homeopathic remedy for preventing osteoporosis of the bones. It makes the bones strong. It increases the strength of bones and help to get rid of stiffness and bone pains. It also prevents recurrent fractures and help to get rid of weak bones.
Silicea 3x: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for preventing loss of calcium and other minerals from the bones. It makes the bones strong and healthy. It is also indicated for osteopenia treatment. It helps in the formation of new bone cells to increase bone mass.
Dosage and mode of administration of SBL Homeocal Tablets
It is recommended to take 2 tablets, three times in a day after meals.
How to prevent osteoporosis naturally?
Osteoporosis can also be prevented naturally. Men and women can make changes in their lifestyle and dietary habits to prevent osteoporosis. A few home remedies are given here that can help to prevent osteoporosis:
- One should increase the intake of dairy products such as milk, curd, paneer, etc. Milk is a rich source of calcium and helps to prevent bone loss.
- Almonds are also rich source of minerals. Soak a few almonds at night and eat daily in the morning after peeling with a glass of hot milk to prevent osteoporosis.
- Eat one or two bananas everyday to provide essential minerals to the bones. Banana helps in the formation of bone mass and reduces the risk of osteopenia.
- Regular exercise also helps to enhance the strength of bones. One should do yoga and mild exercise everyday to prevent loss of minerals and for increasing the strength of bones.
- One should eat a well balanced diet to supply proper nutrition to the body cells. Fruits and green leafy vegetables are rich sources of minerals and vitamins and help to prevent loss of minerals from the bones.
- Expose your body to the sun at least 10-15 minutes every day to get natural vitamin D. it helps in the proper absorption of calcium in the body and increases bone strength.